African American Weddings
Options

AW: My Bridal Shower

I'm sorry, I don't have any pics yet but my bridal shower was AMAZING! Everyone who attended really made the day special for me. I will share pics when I get them back from the photographer. I got great gifts and my MOH bought me a chi flat iron. I'm so excited!
pregnancy Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: AW: My Bridal Shower

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I'm glad you BS turned out amazing and you had family and friends there that made it special for you.  And you can't go wrong with a good flat iron!  FI bought me the ceramic one because he got tired of looking at me trying to hold the plastic one together (it broke in half) when I was trying to do my hair, lol!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Chi flat irons.  When I do straighten my hair, it is the only iron that can get my hair silky straight. Glad you had a good time at your BS.  Can't wait to see the pix.Cicy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY, glad to hear you had a wonderful shower girl cuz you deserve to be showered with love and attention!...and great score on your new Chi flat iron - those are the best EVER!!...can't wait to see pics when you get them!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards