July 2012 Weddings
Options

Honeymoon PIP

So..I'll keep this short. Got back from the honeymoon yesterday - was INSANELY awesome - and now I'm INSANELY busy playing catch-up with real-life duties.

Of course abuela's laundry would be sitting by the front door the morning after we got home - why would I think otherwise?  ;-)

Disney World was a great place to honeymoon...1) You get "honeymoon" pins - which you wear around the various parks - and everyone says Congratulations and get free merchandise occasionally. We walked away with about 80 dollars in free gift shop stuff + ride pictures. 2) We got to experience SO much in Florida. Good attractions, good food, the ocean..one stop shop so to speak.

Photo: Amanda with her Mini mouse ears lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Honeymoon PIP

• Options
    Looks like you had a great time! Love the pics!

Oh, abuela....
  • Options
    You are too cute! I love Disney World and I'm pretty jealous you got to go there for your HM!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_honeymoon-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:434ca926-439e-48c6-b885-15e97873b827Post:45270287-56d9-48db-9daf-2d9b6dc5e6b6">Re: Honeymoon PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]You guys look so happy! I'm not fascinated by these magic buttons... I thought Abuela was looking into moving in with a brother or cousin or something? Did that fall through, or was it just a pipe dream, or something?
    Posted by Schatzi13[/QUOTE]

Yeah - she was possibly going to move in with my sister in law...(omgz..can't say FSIL anymore..ahhh) :p but I don't know..she likes to bug me too much..or rather loves Ricardo too much ;-)

But honestly - things have been decent with her through all the wedding mayhem.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    very cute pics!  Love the ears!
    weddingcake-1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards