African American Weddings
Options

Ok guys, I made a bio

I was a little hesitant because we're not officially engaged, but who cares, its fun. I hope you guys like it. Its still a work in progress. http://jenniferandmarshall.weebly.com/index.html

Re: Ok guys, I made a bio

• Options
    milana1023milana1023 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok I should have known that was gonna happen. Off to find out how to add to siggy and make it a clicky....
  • Options
    lca315girllca315girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Milana just follow this format:<a href="yourwebsiteaddress"></a>If you wanted to put something like My Bio, it'll go before </a> so it'll look like this when you put it in your siggy:<a href="yourwebsiteaddress">My Bio</a>HTH!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aha! Thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok sista you have great taste!!! I love your decor idea's!!! Everthing looks nice.You and Mr.Melo look good together!!!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww thanks!
  • Options
    lca315girllca315girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is a great start!! About those dresses, all I have to say is......TWO SNAPS IN A CIRCLE!!! Girl those dresses are FIERCE!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Options
    blue19violetblue19violet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LMFAO @ 2 snaps and a circle... even better that you added the visual. Loving it! Milana, I have to agree that those dresses have it going on. I love your bio chica. Lol, I'm a bit jealous cause I'm seeing a lot of great ideas that's got me thinking "oh shoot, I should have done that." By the way, congrats to your parents. I love the wedding and after pics of them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Milana, loving the Bio! I love Purple! We are not Officially engaged yet either but we have gone ring shopping Three times! LOL!!! I say if you believe then it will happen. We are commited to each other and have to decided to get married and that is all that counts! lca315girl, LOVE IT!!! I am big Fan of "In Living Color" LOL!!!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lca315girl - LOL @ the 2 snaps! Thank you Blue - this is like the 10th color scheme I've come up with. This is the only one he "approved." And yeah the parents are great. They are such an inspiration and thee best example I have of a successful marriage. Bigshow - your bio is the one that made me go ahead and do it. I love yours too. We haven't gone ring shopping but we've looked at some online. He doesn't even want me to have an idea of when its gonna happen. We'll see how good the surprise is LOL Thanks ya'll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good grief Charlie Brown! Your bio is so on point its unreal! I know u wanna be an architect, but pleeze do some wedding planning in the meantime. The dresses, decor, and cakes...oh my. Be glad your bio wasn't around when I was planning cuz I'd have shamelessly stolen a bunch a your ideas! ;) darn good job
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You did a good job girlfriend!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    well hawt damn girl!!!...you did a bio and showed out!!...those dresses you've selected are HAWT and your BM, I mean "ladies of honor", dresses are very very nice...excellent job chica...and btw - you do look like Raven Simon to me as well.  ((SMILE)) oh and we have the same taste in m/u, cuz that pic you have on the right of Raven at the top is in my bio as well...I borrowed it from AAW Knottie elnick as I almost passed out when I saw it because it was just perfect for the look I wanna have as well - great minds truly do think alike!  :)  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me likey your bio. I need to steal some ideas off of there.lol
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL ya'll crack me up. Thanks everyone! You would think purple is my fav color right? Far from it. Alf, imma add you to my list to send a check to when I become a Raven impersonator.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    love your ideas. The Raven and Cristette look will def work on you. LOVES IT!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards