African American Weddings
Options

Bridezilla...

This chick is crazy!!WHY would she ask her EX-husband for money to fund a wedding he doesn't even know about?? WOW... <<speechless>>

Re: Bridezilla...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes this trick is so damn sick! I just can't take it!
  • Options
    braxtongirlbraxtongirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I Just tuned in and I already see she is nuts. She said she would call Jesus and tell her what she wants for her big day! She is carrying a pistol. Now I have only seen 2 minutes of this!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around her thinking her ex-fiance even cares about her anymore! She has TOTALLY made his desire for her up her empty head!!! WTH?!
  • Options
    trevette1981trevette1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, she made me sick to her stomach. Telling him the money was for the kids. She full of crap, with her looking way older than 28 self.lol
  • Options
    braxtongirlbraxtongirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Her father is not amused! Hahahha!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol, her father kept shaking his head in embarassment. She is a HAM... did you see the groomsmen carry her out? Damn shame!
    pregnancy Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, she is delusional...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    darn it, I missed it cuz I was watching TRUE BLOOD...I'm gonna have to catch the rerun of it later tonight...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm just now watching it because I was mesmerized by lifetime...as usual...anyway....this heffa don't lost her micky ficky mind! Oooh when that man finds out what she did with that money...girl..see that's how folks get shot. I'm still giving this tangle eyed chick the "side eye" about her current being her ex's BFF.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One more thing.... Memo to Melissa..... Queen's have better bra's and less tacky weave. I'm giving you a $500 weave violation.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You are silly dst!! LMAO!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    dst...LMAOHer poor father looked like he wanted to slap her himself.  And when she called looking for a horse talking about she couldn't disclose where the "Queen" was from, she sounded like a child playing on the phone.  And where in the HECK are her children?  I never saw them.  I need her to get it together before she warps the minds yet another batch of kids.  I mean, how would you like her as your mother?  She is just foolish, all around.BTW, her guests were definitely laughing AT her rather than WITH her.  They too thought she was "off her rocker".
    Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
    500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards