African American Weddings
Options

mypasmita

OMGGG!!! Your blog is ultra cool. Love (x's 3) the bible verse aisle runner and the hearts aisle runner. also loving the aisle covered in petals that'll cost a liver among other things! going stalk it some more! oh yeah. that scale stuff is the story of my life. i too thank people for their kind lies!

Re: mypasmita

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Mrs. P (lol) Thanks for the blog love. I liked that better than a bio since i change my mind often and i always ramble about stuffs. Regarding the aisle runner stuffs, I don't know how long it will take me to write the whole verse and i know i can't afford an aisle completely covered with petals. So we have to come up with something. These lbs need to go. That's all I can say. Hopefully the Biggest looser thing on the board helps. You weren't here when i aw my e-pic so you can see them there too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so are y'all professional models or something? Those are some very modern and chic pics girl.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    girl i'm right there with u on the big head. Throw P in a suit and u can't tell him NUTHIN! He does clean up well though. he dressed up when we went out last week and he asked me how he looks. i gave him the usual u look aiight. but girl i was drooling when he turned around. lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's funny but i know exactely what you are talking about! What are we going to do with them? Lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards