African American Weddings
Options

***Cat***

So I finally sauntered on over to your married bio and I swear we're twins!1. Crown and Coke is my absolute favorite drink.  If I wanna do sumthin' a lil' different, I like crown and cherry of vanilla coke. 2. I will threaten to lick my big sister on her face whenever she gets mad at me.3. That groom's cake was phenomenal!!!4. I had to do that same breathing technique to get into my dress at the first fitting once she pulled all the material she was going to take in.  Its probably gonna take that many folks to lace me up in two weeks too!5. If you and P come to the "A" (I don't know where you are) then definitely Crown and Coke is in order :-)

Re: ***Cat***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL!!!! Girl I'll buy the drinks if I can borrow that 'fit u struttin in your e-pics! Isn't it funny how people from different places have so much in common with each other? I LLLLLLUUUUUVVVV THIS BOARD! BTW - we're close to NOLA so i'd glady make the same offer of drinks if y'all come party in the Cresent City.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *gladly*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All while listening to Jill sing her song (Crown Royal) That's my jam
  • Options
    missevansmissevans member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was so happy when high waist/big belts came on in so I could camoflauge some of this goodness.  The clothes and the pearls came from Ashley Stewart.  I used to work there part time and it was all bad on my lil' paycheck! I've yet to travel to NOLA so that's on our list.  We'll get some dranks in one way or another!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a plan! Yes Shaunta...Jill can get a lil freaky! I love the smoothness in her voice while she's freakin!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards