African American Weddings
Options

AAW Weigh in

Hey Ladies: I think I got the website working so please try to weigh in just pound pounds or inches lost or gainedGo to www.weebly.com username: aawboardpassword: theknot Post your orginals, pics and current if you can. I have been MIA b/c I have a test like everyweek is this program is nothing like getting my Masters is grueling!! Anyway good luck ladies and have fun!

Re: AAW Weigh in

• Options
    apiffanynowapiffanynow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe I'm a lil slow, but I dont know how to post my pic and measurements. Do I need to click on the sign up link?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    aquarius125aquarius125 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    click edit site on the left and look for edit page @ the top. HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey ladies...I have to weigh myself at the gym at lunch today but I have all my measurements for this week and info from last week too...so I'll go to the site later today and post my stats...too excited!!!  ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey aquarius -- I went into the site and I just wasn't able to navigate through it so I must be overlooking something...I did however place (2) sign-in submissions so that you could see that I am trying to participate but having user issues...LOL! email me at fmcmillan at verizon dot net whenever you get a moment to advise me exactly how to properly navigate the site and do my weekly postings...TIA
  • Options
    aquarius125aquarius125 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yall I will work on the problems. I don't know why it not working. We may have to use the AAW Bride Board and add a page for the challenge.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards