African American Weddings
Options

Wedding Nightmares?

Is everyone experiencing this? It's our wedding day and something and I mean everything is going wrong. Today's dream we didn't even remember to get a license and I left all the wedding decor at home plus our beautician had other plans so she wasn't able to do our hair. It was just one thing after another.

Re: Wedding Nightmares?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Can't remember if I posted this already but I have always liked big and tall men. So the morning of our wedding my 6'1 linebacker built fiance had turned into a 4 feet miniture linebacker who couldn't reach the table to even sign the marriage license until I picked him up. I was crying the whole time. But I must really love him because I still married that man (in my dream) even though he only came to my uterus. LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DST that's hilarious! I just had a dream the other night that my venue was by the ocean and we were getting ready to take pics outside but decided to talk to the photographer first in another building (huh?).As we were walking to the photographer the bridal party decided to grab something to drink and I told everyone to just meet me in the back with the photographer. Well I was waiting for so long that I went looking for the bridal party. They were at this cafeteria at three tables with FI just shooting the sh*t. I was so upset that I started cursing everyone out in gown and all. I got so upset with FI that I shoved our timeline (which was laminated by the way, lol) in his face. I started screaming that they took so long that we were a half hour late for our reception. I was so pissed that I just walked away without taking any pics. So wierd...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i have nightmares all the time. They are funny after the fact, though. I did have that one nightmare that felt so real.
  • Options
    viccimarieviccimarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol..Yes I had one last night where the venue was all wrong I was trying to call my mom and ask her what happend and when she finally came she was wearing this bright yellow dress that was made out of daisies it was awful. I was crying then the groomsmen all had on jeans they couldn't find their tux my makeup looked like a clown...lol it was horrible.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Engagement/ring nightmare.  In the dream, I was in a hotel room asleep and FH showed up and "knocked" on my head, I awoke and he said "will you be my wife."  That's it, nothing romantic, nothing.  Highly unusual b/c my FH is very romantic.  I said yes, then he whipped out a ring that looked like aluminum from the top of a soda can and had a really tiny diamond in the middle of the flat plate of aluminum.  Then I awoke.  It was totally crazy.  Clearly, I was worried about the ring that he was going to show up with. :)
  • Options
    ddyoungddyoung member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is soooooo funny I had crazy wedding dreams for about a month straight! I posted about it back in August some time but I had the had-to-do-my-own-hair dream (and my hair is natural and THICK) and I also had the marrying a gary coleman sized groom dream too DST! Too funny because my FI is 6'2 or 3...  I haven't had them in a while, but I also haven't been planning like I should have soo.... but I had enough in that month to last me so I'm good.
  • Options
    Crook251Crook251 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are not alone sister! It seems like every other night I have one. Even though they are not always so bad it does get kind of scary to think that your dreams my come a reality on your wedding day. Don't sweat it! I'm sure everything will work out just fine.
    Pregnancy Ticker Married: December 19, 2009
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Last nights nightmare.....they are getting better and better. This one was in HD. LOLI dreamed I overslept and woke up about an hour before the ceremony. So I missed my hair appt. Being that my hair doesn't like humidity and I was in Jamaica my stuff was jacked. Then they didn't have any weave or wigs on the island. The crazy part...I wasn't upset about almost sleeping through my wedding ceremony I was upset because I couldn't find no weave nowhere!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards