African American Weddings
Options

Wedding Day Songs Needed??/

Good Afternoon Ladies,I'm stuck as to how many songs are needed for the day of wedding. Here is what I have but whats missing??Guests ArrivingSeating of Parents/GrandparentsLighting of CandleabrasGroom/BestMan and Pastor EntranceBridal Party EntranceBrides EntraceUnity Candle LightingRecessionalAm I missing something. Please help.TIA

Re: Wedding Day Songs Needed??/

• Options
    Crook251Crook251 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that's about it! Any solos?What about Reception Music ie, bridal party entrance, bride & groom, first dance, cutting of the cake, bouquet/garter toss?
    Pregnancy Ticker Married: December 19, 2009
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks. Only Solo is The Lord's Prayer. I forgot about the other songs so I'm go do my research. Thanks Again
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're not doing a sand ceremony are you, just the unity candle?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Only the Unity Candle. I thought of sand ceremony but it would serve same purpose of Unity Candle I think.
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah you're right.  So, it looks like to me you've got it all covered.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies for your help.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's good. Are you having different songs for each? One of my mothers close frinds is a musical director at a local university. He is doing all of our music from pre-ceremony to first dance. He said the pre-ceremony music should start no later than 30 minutes before the ceremony.He also told us that each piece should flow, or else it will sound like a concert.Something to think about.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards