African American Weddings
Options

mycicybride

Hey! I'm glad you like my idea. Everyone else thinks it's elementary...lol...But FI, the kids and myself all love warm chocolate chip cookies. We have a local guy called "The Cookie Man" and girl he has the best cookies!!! lol..So he's willing to do the cookie bar for about $250.00 which isn't too bad. And we have a TG LEE milk company here and we will purchase the milk from them and put our lables on the milk.

Re: mycicybride

• Options
    edited December 2011
    :::buttin' in::: pump the brakes - WHO DON'T LIKE THIS WONDERFUL IDEA?!...girl I think that's a cool idea (maybe because I'm a snack kind of girl...LOL!) to incorporate into your wedding...and my thing is who don't like cookies & milk?!...and if they don't like them, they can kick rocks!!...LOL!  :) :::buttin' out:::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This was blogged about not too long ago as a new hot trend in late night receptions. I think it was NY weddings or In Style Weddings.  I say go for it. The display for it could really be something special. I have to blog about this next week.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the idea...but DAMN...$250 fa some cookies???? and u gotta buy the milk separately. my bad...my thrifty side just popped out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards