African American Weddings
Options

***** Elinick*****

O.M.GEEEEEE 3 more days! I am so excited like its my wedding. I can't wait to see how it all pulls together. It's going to be beautiful. Congrats and come back soon with pics. Best wishes love!!!

Re: ***** Elinick*****

• Options
    EliNickEliNick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah!  Three more days to go girl.  Today is my last day at work and I have a ton of work to do.  Oh well, it will be done when I come back. I don't have much to do, just pick up my dress and have my hair prepped.  I am so excited! Thank you for your well wishes, it truly means a lot. =) I will try to post pics as soon as I come back from my HM. xoxo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ::buttin in:: I am soooo excited for you girlie!!!  I remember when you 1st came to the board, you were just a ball of energy trying to select your colors & flowers and man did you finally make some awesome selections - your wedding is going to be DA BOMB (I don't care if it is an old a$$ saying...LOL!)!!!...I wish you nothing but a fan-ta-bu-lous day and a glorous reception...enjoy every moment and have a blast on your HM!...hit us back whenever you get a moment cuz we would love to hear about your day & see pics, cuz you knows we's noisy!!!! ::buttin out::
  • Options
    luvelynicluvelynic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay I'm glad you done with everything. I can't wait to your vendors review. I wish Carmen stayed on top of her blog so I could see the previews of the wedding. Oh well I just have to wait to you come back!! Blessings girlie
  • Options
    EliNickEliNick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Alf!  I appreciate it. =) xoxo Luvely - my planner says she plans on posting pics immediately on her blog @ www(.)fabulousfetesandevents(.)com/blog. I think she might also Twitter pics during set up. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    just so you know you will be put on BLAST here on the AAW board if your planner post any pics on her blog...LOL!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Girl, go get them. I was just thinking about this yesterday and was so disappointed when I went on Carmen's blog and saw that she is slacking at updating it... (she's worse than I am, but to my defense, i am not a pro. lol!) I am so exited for you and i hope you have a fabulous day! Enjoy yourself and all the hard work you've put into this planning. We will stalk your coordinator blog!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards