African American Weddings

would you??

When you ladies decide to go ring shopping for the FI would you spend $2000 on this ring?? I really like this ring its so cute.

Re: would you??

• edited December 2011
    If it's in your budget then go for it.
    Lovin Kimmie
  • edited December 2011
    He'd never let me but I saw one that if I could hide the cost from him I would and get it.
  • edited December 2011
    If I had the money to, I would and if it was up to him it would be! LOL!! I like that one also but my honey likes silver and I love gold. So we are getting a two tone one.
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • edited December 2011
    i seen the two toned one..and it was pretty..well cute lol...but he doesnt like silver, neither do i, so it was easy for me to find a ring yay!!
  • MrsJJohnson2BMrsJJohnson2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If I like it and its in budget go for it
    Anniversary
    161image 131image 10image20image RSVP Date August 1
  • missevansmissevans member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't let that thing fit my thumb and I would be rocking hubby's wedding band, LoL
  • NELCORPNELCORP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would spend whatever was in my budget. I don't understand why some woman find no problem having FI spend 2-5 grand on their rings and then they won't spend half of that on FI ring. I told my FI to pick what he wanted since he would be wearing it for the rest of his life. He pretty much knew my budget as we already lived together. I told myself, I get him what he wanted even if I had to adjust other expenses.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • edited December 2011
    I think that because it's only one day of your life ,hopefully, you will marry somebody..so spend all the money you can..but don't make yourself broke, like some ppl i know lol
  • edited December 2011
    If i had the money and thats what FI wanted, i wouldn't hesitate on buying it for him. Thank goodness my FI is not very flashy, cause we are saving alot on his band.... he wants something more on the plain side
  • edited December 2011
    It looks nice! It looks very thick and heavy. Be sure to consider what the carat weight is. I'd spend 2k on it. (only if its in by budget of course) =)
  • edited December 2011
    If I could afford it and if I thought my FI would to proud to wear it FOREVER.. Go for it!
  • edited December 2011
    You always shop according to your budget, not what you see...that is a sure way to go broke fast, especially with wedding stuff. Having said that, if I wanted that ring and had $2000., I'd buy it, but I do believe that ring will cost more than $2000.
  • edited December 2011
    like the other ladies said...if its in the budget then go for it!!! FI does so much work with his hands he would never go for it! its a nice ring!!!
  • edited December 2011
    If its in your budget.. I say go for it..
  • edited December 2011
    My FI is very lowkey so he just wants a plain band.  So just make sure that your FI would want something with diamonds, and yellow metal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards