African American Weddings
Options

E-Pics (PIP)

Warning...these are ALL the unedited photos so there are many. I just couldn't wait anymore to show my TK sistas the pics. We are picking out 30 that he will put into our album and display at the reception. I'm still waiting for him to give us the CD.

http://www.rhphotoarts.com/carla/

Wedding date July 7, 2012

Re: E-Pics (PIP)

• Options
    island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited May 2012
    Carla!!  You two look like a power couple.  BEAUTIFUL!!!  How are you going to pick out of all of those pics?  They are all very, very nice.  I am not even finished looking at them but I had to come back and give my comments.  Now back to the pics... :)

I am back.  That much cuteness is too much this early in the AM.  **sigh**

Seriously - have fun choosing your top picks.  You two had an awesome e-pic session. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    Awww...thanks sweetie,

I am glad the pictures turned out nice because I am not a camera person. I was so sick of smiling by the time we finished after 3 hours and 3 wardrobe changes.

Let's just say I WILL NOT be doing a bridal session.
  • Options
    Beautiful!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OMG I love them...you guys look so good together, my favorites are the ones outside on the bench and the black and tan ones are super cute

• Options
    These were really well done. Kudos to the photographer and of course to the gorgeous couple. I like the fact that you did indoor and outdoor portraits. Love the choice of locations and also the outfits that you used...I am sucker for the traditional african attire. Man, it's gonna be hard for you guys to pick just 30. Looking at these, makes me realize how significant an engagement shoot is, I could imagine how nice it would be say 30 yrs from now looking back at all of these pictures. Smile
    Anniversary
  • Options
    You guys are a beautiful couple. You have a lot of hard work ahead...how are you only going to choose 30????? They are ALL lovely photos.
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    BEAUTIFUL! Now how the heck do they expect you to pick 30?! LOVE yalls African attire and your black and red {my fave colors} dress!!
  • Options
    edited May 2012

Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! You are going to have a time just choosing 30! I can't tell that you aren't a camera person!

Are you sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you dont want to do bridals? You should at least have a couple of you in your dress...just my thought!

Congrats and you all look great!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_e-pics-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:105319a7-9632-40e4-9a19-308a1c692430Post:a0aa64a8-d97d-41a7-b84b-de83069e6913">Re: E-Pics (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! You are going to have a time just choosing 30! I can't tell that you aren't a camera person! <strong>Are you sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you dont want to do bridals? You should at least have a couple of you in your dress</strong>...just my thought! Congrats and you all look great!
    Posted by CaseynMike[/QUOTE]

Yeeeaaaah...No. LOL! The pics I get in my dress on the wedding day is good enough. Don't get me wrong, bridal shoots are great, but I just don't want to look at myself that much.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_e-pics-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:105319a7-9632-40e4-9a19-308a1c692430Post:8e2dc3e3-ff86-4166-88b0-d50820047720">Re: E-Pics (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: E-Pics (PIP) : Yeeeaaaah...No. LOL! The pics I get in my dress on the wedding day is good enough. Don't get me wrong, bridal shoots are great, but I just don't want to look at myself that much.
    Posted by Carla1019[/QUOTE]

<font color="#00ccff">Oh ok I completely understand!!</font>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_e-pics-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:105319a7-9632-40e4-9a19-308a1c692430Post:0615ae8b-4945-4d1e-aaf6-93ae1c0b7039">Re: E-Pics (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG I love them...you guys look so good together, <strong>my favorites are the ones outside on the bench and the black and tan ones </strong>are super cute
    Posted by MsAmeera25[/QUOTE]

Those were my favorites too!  You look gorgeous doll!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Those are nice! I LOVE the mural photos! I also liked you have both indoor and outdoor photos.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    Those are beautiful! Good luck with picking just 30!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    These are lovely. You guys are so cute together, very nice couple.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 176-Made the Cut
    image Final Count 152-Are #Team Morris Wedding.
  • Options
    I agree with the power couple comment by a PP. One of the indoor ones with your FI arm folded you guys look like you belong on a magazine cover! These are really great! I agree with the other gals, good luck picking 30!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Carla I love your pics and you and your FI look so good together..
  • Options
    gorgeous! you guys are a great looking couple!
  • Options
    You guys are such a cute couple!  Your pictures look great!  I don't knowhow you will pick only 30.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh Carla, these are GREAT!!!!  You guys are a very photogenic couple!!!

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I Love it!!! I also love that photographer
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love your pictures, definitely wishing you good luck on choosing 30 for your albumn!!
  • Options
    love these!!  picking 30 is going to be a task!!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Lovely pics. And just like all the other ladies, I don't know how you are going to just choose 30! lolz. Great pics love love love the African attire simply beautiful
  • Options
    Just 30??? Good luck! They're all AMAZING! Your are both so hot... love love love them :)
    imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Very nice pics!!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    You two look great. Love your outfits as well. 
  • Options
    You guys are a beautiful couple! I dont know how you are going to pick just 30, I cant see that happening. Beautiful!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I love all of them. I don't know how are you going to pick from all of those great shots.......
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards