African American Weddings
Options

Hump day/WTH Wed<--Don't just ignore it! Click it! LOL

Okay so some of you may remember that I combined the two posts to make it easier. So instead of just posting you issues(WTH Wed) or just writing letters (Hump Day) we will do both at the same time. I wanted to call it "Lord help me/ thank you for.... Wednesday" But if you still want to write your issues to a particular person, that's fine too.

Lord please Help me:
Deal with my co worker! Why does she act like she's sooo entitled? Why is she always trying to get people in trouble? Thank you for giving me a boss that trusts me. 
Deal with my MIL. Things are okay now, but I know another volcano will erupt sometime soon. Give me the wisdom and the correct words to say and help me to be slow to anger. 
With my finances. Things are getting pretty tight right now. I understand that you will supply all of my needs. I trust you. 

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: Hump day/WTH Wed<--Don't just ignore it! Click it! LOL

• Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear sleepless self,
    GO TO BED!  You cannot function at work when you go to bed at 11pm and wake up at 3 and 4 am in the morning.  Whatever it is that is stressing you out, you have to let it go. 

Dear FI,
    I love you but I am so jealous of the fact that you can sleep like a baby every single night.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Dear batman (annoying co-worker),
    With each fake smile you give me, you make me feel really good about not contributing to your admin day fund. Afterall, to whom much is given, much is expected but since you don't do anything, you shouldn't expect anything.

Dear self,
    I am doing everything the nutritionists have told me and been working out 5 days a week, please drop some weight! Its not cute and your clothes don't fit!

Dear Lord,
    Thank you for my life and for bringing FI into it. Please help us as we start out 10-week long pre-marital classes. We'll really need you to get us through it.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear God: Thank you
    Dear self: You have exactly one month left to your wedding day.  Stop thinking of last minutes things you want to do.  It's too late for all that now - keep it simple silly girl!

Dear FI: Thank for not taking it personal when you wake me up with kisses early in the monring and I snap at you.  Thank you for understanding the closer we get to May 28th, the crazier I will get :-)

Dear baby brother: I hope you have a wonderful time on your honeymoon. Your wedding was beautiful.

Dear God: Lord help keep me in check and not turn into a wedzilla.

Dear MOH/BFF: thanks for fianally acting like a MOH.
    Mrs. Natasha B. Williams May 28, 2010
    The Journey Began.....

N & B Engagement Photos
    imageFrom Vegas 2010
    imageFrom Las Vegas Wedding 2010 imageFrom Las Vegas Wedding 2010
  • Options
    luckyinloveazluckyinloveaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear God: help me get thru my 1st class of Zumba 2nite.

Dear Fi: Get your butt moving were getting married in October, looking for a house needs to move a little faster( NOW)

Dear Boys: you only have 4 1/2 weeks of school left, stay focused, keep your grades up! Momma loves you.

Dear Self: start cleaning house (what u waiting for?)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Self: Don't ever go to a drug test again and get too nervous to go. You have never done drugs in your life so don't be acting all suspect and taking 2 hours to go because the people at LabCorp probably think you're a druggy lol.

Dear God: Thank you for all of the many blessings. Please take care of all the teachers at FI's school. I know they have to reapply for their jobs and nothing is guaranteed, but I know you to be a provider. No matter the outcome I'm sure you already have a plan for each one of them.

Dear FI: Keep the faith. If you don't get to keep your current job, please believe God already has something else lined up for you. You are an amazing teacher and no one can take that from you.

Dear Venue Owner: Please give us a hookup today when we tour your venue. We would so love to get married in Cary on July 3. If you work with us, we'll work with you. Thanks!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Lord,

Please help me to do well on this final tonight. I have to get a minimum of a C on it in order to get the grade I need to maintain my spot in grad school. Also thank you for the blessings you have given me today!

Dear Self,
    Don't worry about tomorrow let God handle that just focus on your today.

Dear FI,
    Thank you for just being you and the encouraging text message today. It really helped start my day off right.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear God,
    Thank you for giving me peace in the midst of it all. I am really enjoying this increasingly intimate relationship that we've been nurturing.

Dear FI,
    I miss you, but I love the way you act when you miss me. Makes me think extended alone time every now and again is a good thing. I'm ready for you to come back now though...even if we don't live together, I still like to know you're within driving distance.

Dear Superintendent,
    I believe you feel our pain. Just wanted you to know we feel yours too. Please encourage all of our system's administrators to make wise choices and not to lose focus of the most important task at hand...educating our children.

Dear Dad,
    I. ADMIRE. YOU. SO. MUCH. That is all...you already know what's up.

Dear 10-15 pounds,
    Get lost please. I'm trying. Could always do more, but you should recognize my effort. I wanna have FUN shopping for my e-pic outfits, not get depressed.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Popeye's Chicken: Curse you and all your yummy goodness. I ate you for lunch and now I feel so bad. I promise you next time I will tell you no thanks and eat that salad instead.

Dear self: You will make it a point to wrap your hair every night. We know how it looks when you don't.

Dear baby sis: I am so proud of you. You are a college senior. I love you. Even though I hate the fact that you make me feel old.
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Alicia - you are the best kickboxing teacher EVER. I will miss you when I move! 

Dear Aaron - I'm so sorry you were let go this week, but God has greater things in store for you.  Keep your head up.

Dear Future Tenants - thanks for being okay with all of the criminal/credit/eviction checks I'm going to run on you.  I was wondering if you'd fall off the face of the Earth after I gave you my list of requests, but you were cool and I appreciate it!

Dear Neighbors - stop being nosy.  Don't worry about who will live here when I'm gone.  Y'all need to get some business!  LOL

Dear Walls - I don't want to repaint you.  I'm tired of home improvement!  My arms hurt already thinking about messing with you....

Dear Current Job - I'm getting sick of you.  My countdown is in FULL EFFECT.  Exactly 28 days from now, I will be out!!!

Dear FI - I love you baby, you make me so happy.  I love when you tell me how grateful you are that God made us for each other...I feel the same way!

Dear Self - keep up the workouts, they are keeping you in shape and sane!  Don't go to your co-worker and ask for a Snickers bar (even if it is "fun sized").  Do well on your final presentation for marketing class tomorrow.  

Dear Lord - Thank you for EVERYTHING.  Literally!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards