African American Weddings
Options

***Hurricane Sandy*** - Here She Comes - YAY! (NOT!!! BOO!!)

To all in the path of Miss Sandy please be careful and be safe!  I am in MD and she should make her presence known in the next 12 hours or so.   They are calling for widespread power outages, very strong winds, torrential rain and flooding.   

I am so not looking forward to the next 48 hours or so.  UGH!   

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

Re: ***Hurricane Sandy*** - Here She Comes - YAY! (NOT!!! BOO!!)

• Options
    My sister is in Md and shes been preparing for it. I hope its not as serious as they say. 
    Good luck to you & yours 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Will be praying for all of you in Sandy's path. May you all be safe and out of harm's way.

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm with u in preparing.. I just pray she dies down before hitting land... All I pray is I keep power!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hunker down! We will be praying for you all!! Keep us posted if you can!

Case
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_hurricane-sandy-here-she-comes-yay-not-boo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:1e0acfda-1cb7-45a6-954d-231872fc5e2fPost:82f3fc26-bcd9-49ee-9d6a-8d336f5413b9">Re: ***Hurricane Sandy*** - Here She Comes - YAY! (NOT!!! BOO!!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hunker down! We will be praying for you all!! Keep us posted if you can! Case
    Posted by CaseynMike[/QUOTE]

Will do
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Prayers. Stock up on books!!!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    I hope this blows over like Isabelle
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It's coming right into Philly. They have closed the schools and everything else for the next two days. Praying for everyone in its path. 
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    be safe EVERYONE!!!! Pearls- What's it looking like now?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Yes! Many prayers for all in the path. Be safe you guys!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    Miss Sandy turned for the worse.  :(    The winds and rain are going to be horrendous late this evening into tomorrow.  It's going to be a hot mess but as someone just said on the news if you and your family are uninjured and come out alright from the storm then that is all that matters. All the property damage, spoiled food, etc. can be replaced.  Family cannot.  Persepective.  It's all about perspective.   

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_hurricane-sandy-here-she-comes-yay-not-boo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:1e0acfda-1cb7-45a6-954d-231872fc5e2fPost:c08042a5-5198-49f3-9e5b-197f05ebfb3a">Re: ***Hurricane Sandy*** - Here She Comes - YAY! (NOT!!! BOO!!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Miss Sandy turned for the worse.  :(    The winds and rain are going to be horrendous late this evening into tomorrow.  It's going to be a hot mess but as someone just said on the news if you and your family are uninjured and come out alright from the storm then that is all that matters. All the property damage, spoiled food, etc. can be replaced.  Family cannot.  Persepective.  It's all about perspective.   
    Posted by island07b2b[/QUOTE]

hey syn - I know you're supposed to tell your storm how mighty your God is, but this thing here?  i put all the flashlights and candles in one spot and charged the nook.  full fridge, but more importantly full bar!!  lol.  look my boss called yesterday tambout i'm just letting you know the company will be closed monday.....um, bruh.  hadn't even started to think aboutchya'll  see ya fri'tee.  maybe.  folk still walking around the jersey shore on the news behind the reporters.  smh.  i said FOLK.  LOL!!!!  ahhh, good times.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_hurricane-sandy-here-she-comes-yay-not-boo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:1e0acfda-1cb7-45a6-954d-231872fc5e2fPost:9e12ca1e-bd54-498f-a135-4b68a5d00b1b">Re: ***Hurricane Sandy*** - Here She Comes - YAY! (NOT!!! BOO!!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***Hurricane Sandy*** - Here She Comes - YAY! (NOT!!! BOO!!) : hey syn - I know you're supposed to tell your storm how mighty your God is, but this thing here?  i put all the flashlights and candles in one spot and charged the nook.  full fridge, but more importantly full bar!!  lol.  look my boss called yesterday tambout i'm just letting you know the company will be closed monday.....um, bruh.  hadn't even started to think aboutchya'll  see ya fri'tee.  maybe.  folk still walking around the jersey shore on the news behind the reporters.  smh.  i said FOLK.  LOL!!!!  ahhh, good times.
    Posted by sultryzulu[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>LOL!  Boss man wasted his breath when he called me yesterday to let me know the office was closed today.  I had no intention of coming in nor do I have any intention of going in tomorrow.  I am going to need a cricket or bird to come out letting me know the flood is over before I head into DC over any bridge.  And yeah someone submitted a picture of long lines at the liquor store yesterday.  I don't drink but I understand.  This mess is stressful.  
    </div>

• Options
    right?  chile 2 governors said gitchomonkeyass off the road (i'm paraprashing) and go somewhere, we are not coming to get you with a canoe.   but there they go - "i'm not leaving, i've been through worse" and my fave:  "I just wanted to see what's going on"

nature's rage muffucah. GO HOME.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards