African American Weddings
Options

***Virtual Knottie Shower for: Miskin, MrsB, Kitty, Happe2, and RealHappy*****

Congrats ladies and I hope this weekend is everything you dream of. Mer....we are all praying God's will be done!

We love you all and will see you on the other side.

I brought the presents!

577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary

Re: ***Virtual Knottie Shower for: Miskin, MrsB, Kitty, Happe2, and RealHappy*****

• Options

I have the DRINKS.!

Congrats ladies.!!!

May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
                                 I HAVE THE CAKE!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Happy virtual wedding shower!!!!

MissKin-

Mrs B-

Kitty- A babysitter and fancy schmancy dinner :)

Happe2- A frame to keep you focused (cause i know you got this!) and something sexy

Real Happy- Because you've hinted more than once that you and your hubby get down lol

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Happy Virtual Knottie Shower. Hope your day is everything you dreamed of. I have covered the food for the evening

• Options
    msbdumasmsbdumas member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    here is some date ideas and games !

Can O' Dates - great for wedding showers

bridal shower

imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    I'm here! Omg ladies! Thanks so much! The cake,cupcakes, macy's gift card, games, food, drinks, presents, EVERYTHING looks great! I'm having a ball at this shower!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    AWWWW THIS IS SOOOO SWEET!!! CONGRATS LADIES!
  • Options
    You ladies are AWESOME!! Lovin this virtual knottie shower!! Couldn't have made it through to the other side without each and everyone of you!
    80 said yes image
  • Options
    I put in with Footballwife!!!! LOL!  Congratulations ladies!!!

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats in advance ladies. I got the music
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_virtual-knottie-shower-for-miskin-mrsb-kitty-happe2-and-realhappy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:1f3a8980-0dfd-4874-af86-c18d6ee71949Post:78321343-3182-4065-bb97-3f26702c1d5f">Re: ***Virtual Knottie Shower for: Miskin, MrsB, Kitty, Happe2, and RealHappy*****</a>:
    [QUOTE]                             I HAVE THE CAKE!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                   
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I really love this cake! So happy for you guys...</div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    and YOGIEBHILL! This shower for you too girl!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Awww yay...thx ladies footballwife hahahaha yes lawd a babysitter and some good food. Congrats to everyone and to the ladies on deck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I got the raindrops

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards