African American Weddings
Options

Plane tickets bought!

YAY! We're going on a cruise that leaves from San Juan for our honeymoon. We paid off the cruise but were holding off on buying plane tickets because we wanted to see if the prices would come down. I was starting to worry that we would be paying over $400 pp for these tickets, but lo and behold, AirTran is having a sale! So we got the tickets for $260 each!!! I haven't flown AirTran in years, my preferred airline is Delta, but Delta was still $300+ depending on the departure time, so I told FI, to buy the AirTran tickets because they were still cheaper than Delta. Of course, I didn't realize you had to pay for advance seat assignments (WTH?) but whatever. Even at $6pp per flight, it's still cheaper than Delta. Laughing

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Plane tickets bought!

• Options
    Congrats...all about the savings...I wish I was going on my HM : lol
  • Options
    Fantastic Check! I know you will have fun! I went to San Juan June 2012! Fun times!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Great Checks.. Yayyy.. So exciting.. What cruise ship? What day do ya'll leave?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_plane-tickets-bought?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:2057eccb-240b-4068-ab14-37a87f2403acPost:d467d17b-61f5-4396-903a-9f8d3ace81da">Re: Plane tickets bought!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Great Checks.. Yayyy.. So exciting.. What cruise ship? What day do ya'll leave?
    Posted by keysmit[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Carnival Valor. We leave April 21, the day after the wedding. This is FI's 1st cruise and my 1st cruise on Carnival, so we're pretty excited! We leave from San Juan, and go to St. Thomas, St. Lucia, Barbados, St. Marteen and St. Kitts!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That is awesome.. I think I got in on that sale also when I got our tickets to Vegas.. '

That is a great check.. and you are getting soo close... We really enjoyed our first cruise... Planning to take the next one..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

YES Congrats honey!!!! How exciting plz take plenty of pics and keep us updated

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Please tell us all about when you return and types of excursion you went on. I'm going on the same cruise in June.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards