Washington-Seattle

being productive

on babynames.com adding fav names to my list..glad i'm so focused. wedding is being surpassed by baby at this moment.
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: being productive

• LMMH09LMMH09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh you are having a baby? Congrats!!!
  • jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sara, you're not preg rigjt? just baby on the brain? if you are, congrats!!! :) i promised DH that it wouldn't happen, but i bawled my eyes out when i got my period last week... hard to get pregnant when your on the pill thoigh.... =P i want a baby!!!!! but we're waiting..... *sigh....*
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • edited December 2011
    omg, no i'm not pregnant. just completely unfocused! haha. i guess i worded that incorrectly! for some reason when i try to get wedding thigns accomplished i find myself on babynames.com and not accomplishing ANYTHING i need to.FALSE ALARM GIRLS! Sorry I scared every one hahahahaha.
  • edited December 2011
    LOL! That's funny! What are your favorites so far?
  • edited December 2011
    Hahaha - that did come across as you pregnant!I have two baby name books at home - I bought used for naming my Sims :P  I had to warn FI before he saw them accidentally on my desk. To my relief (or chagrin?), he totally understood that's why I had them. Man, what a geek! (me)I'm sad though - my fav girl names are Anya, Anastacia, etc, but with a last name to be Anderson, I'm not going to turn any baby into a walking 12-step program!
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    KST~ i have the same problem...DH's last name is K, and he's always been in love with a K baby girl name, and one of my best friends name is K, and i always wanted a baby girl to have my BFF's name as a middle name......but i can't have a baby KKK. =P
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • LMMH09LMMH09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol oops!!! Sorry Sara! Misunderstood! haha
  • edited December 2011
    omg KST and jenn, don't name your babies either of those! I have a ton of favorites. Right now I love: Terran- boy, Gia-girl, Payton-boy, Emmett-boy,  Landon-boy, Layton-boy, Tahlia-girl, Halle-girl, and Aniyah-girl(i think pronounced ANN EYE AH). FI likes Tyrese.. and Tyree. Not sure how much I love that....
  • edited December 2011
    Now I'm distracted! =P I didn't know about that website before, and now I'm looking at it instead of doing wedding stuff(or working).....and no I'm not prego either. Although we hope to be not too long after the wedding. ;)
  • edited December 2011
    i've had an account on the website since like 1998. bad huh? its been around forever. its fun too.
  • edited December 2011
    It is fun! =)
  • amylbellamylbell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah I kind went "what what what?!?!?!" lol
  • edited December 2011
    haha, it made sense to me at the time but now i'm like.. omg! why didn't i elaborate!no babies for me for a while.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards