Washington-Seattle

Saturday events

Happy Bachelorette Party Sara!  Have an awesome time!!!!!:)I'm off to the wedding expo at the Lynnwood Convention center if anyone wants to say hi, my hairs darker now though:) I'll um, have a scarf tied to my purse in a "knot" or something.....

Re: Saturday events

• edited December 2011
    Amy you are so funny!Sara, have a blast. I hope I see you!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have fun at the expo! Keep in mind that most of these early ones are just preparation for The Big One - the Seattle Bridal Expo in January. It's supposed to be awesome. Maybe we should do a GTG there. :)
  • seblaggseblagg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You guys are so adorable! Thank you!! And have fun at the wedding expo! Don't let it get you overwhelmed (because I know there will be a lot of vendors trying to jump out and grab you.) My favorite part of the expos was all the free cake! Hehe!!

• edited December 2011
    The cake is my fav part too!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • dmw_2010dmw_2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sadly, there was no cake at Lynnwood - at least not when I was there.  I stopped in first thing this morning.  It's a great event if you don't have a dress yet - Proms & Promises had a bunch of sample dresses in their own HUGE room, as did some other vendors.  Lots of photographers as well.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I was also sad to see no cake, I dropped in this morning as well, but my wedding dress was for sale there, and my officiants were there, but sadly Tulalip's table was empty.:( Good to see my peeps though! Lol!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • amylbellamylbell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am sooooo glad I wasn't expecting cake, I already have my big checks so it's down to the details now but it's always fun to get ideas, I agree it's good if you don't have a dress.
  • edited December 2011
    I never got to the Lynnwood or the Tacoma one. But the main Seattle Wedding Show was awesome. So much good food and yummy cake. That one is really worth it. I will most likely be going with one of my BM's who got engaged the day of our rehearsal dinner.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards