Washington-Seattle

PSA- argyle socks

A friend of mine who is getting married on 10-10 told me that they got purple argyle socks at both Macy's and JC Penny's in the last 2 weeks. Not sure if people are still looking for those but she bought purple ones for her FI and the men.
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: PSA- argyle socks

• edited December 2011
    I wonder if they have green ones... I wonder if I can get FI and the boys to wear argyle...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I tried it, FI wasn't having it.
  • edited December 2011
    This just in: I asked FI if he'd wear argyle socks for our wedding & he said sure! Haha. Then I asked him if the other guys would too & he said sure. Then he asked if he could wear them pulled up over the outside of his pants... I said maybe for one picture.
  • edited December 2011
    LUCKY! but not for the wearing them on the outside of his pants! haha! one pic would be fun!!
  • edited December 2011
    I know. Now I think I HAVE to have a pic of all the boys with their socks pulled over their pants just because FI said that. Besides, I told him I would trade him that pic for one with me & my BMs all in cowboy boots with our dresses on.
  • edited December 2011
    What about striped socks? Would the guys be down for that? The GMs all had different argyle socks at my MOH's wedding and it was funny seeing them roll up their pant legs to show them off for pics. :)
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Striped socks would be cool too. Sara, will your FI go for that?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards