Washington-Seattle

Kelli's Cake Creations?

Girls I am trying to set up an appointment for a tasting when I'm on the westside and I had some questions. I emailed Kelli but there is a few day lag. So i thought I would ask the experts. 1) How much is the deposit to secure the date? 2) Do you request samples that you would like at the tasting or is there a standard sample platter? 3) Where is she located? Her address is not on her website. 4) What was your experience like? 5) Any comments or suggestions for FI and I? TIA!

Re: Kelli's Cake Creations?

• edited December 2011
    Also, how many cakes does she do in a day?
  • jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) 1002) she lets you taste what she has avail, but you can also request3) bothell/kirkland area. juanita, if you know the area.4) her cake was so delicious, i have not had one complaint. SO beautiful, too. it was exactly as described, however, DH and i did not describe it perfectly. however, it was PERFECT as described.5) she is absolutely awesome and very flexible. her cakes are SO amazing. try the hazelnut mousse.
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i don't know how many cakes she does in a day...but it doesn't really matter, since she does an awesome job, and had it delivered w/o a problem.
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • FutureFungFutureFung member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) How much is the deposit to secure the date?  $100 2) Do you request samples that you would like at the tasting or is there a standard sample platter?  I requested the flavors I wanted, but this was when she first started when she didn't have a storefront, so we met at a coffee shop and sh brought the samples. 3) Where is she located? Her address is not on her website.  See #24) What was your experience like?  Perfect, I loved her.  She was friendly, responsive, the cake was delicious, and I feel like she went above & beyond what we paid for.5) Any comments or suggestions for FI and I?  She's great!  I love her coconut and almond cakes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I don't have much to add. I am also using her. She has been great and she usually brings her most popular flavors to tastings but you can request others.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • edited December 2011
    Everyone's pretty much answered your question, but I LOVE Kelli! At our first meeting, it lasted a little over 2 hours, of which 30 minutes was spent talking about cake, so I guess you could say she and I get along really well. :) Her cakes are yummylicious and when I'm up that way to see my MOH and it's during business hours, I stop by to say hello. She's a sweetheart. Very busy, and I know she prefers being contacted by phone if that helps.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the information girls! I knew I could count on you! I'll try to call if I need anything urgently rather than emailing :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards