African American Weddings
Options

car totaled :-(

Hello everyone

FI got in a 25 car pile up today and it looks like our truck it totaled :( luckily everyone is ok and no one is seriously injured. The exit ramps turned into a sheet of ice within 30 mins. Funny thing is, when we were on my way to dropping me off to work, a black cat ran in front of us :-/

The car was a leased vehicle, so we are trying to figure out if we would have to pay another down payment for a new vehicle (we plan on buying this time) or if insurance would handle that? I know they will pay off the loan for the car, but we are hoping not to have to pay another down payment.

Re: car totaled :-(

• Options
    Sorry to hear about that, but glad everyone is ok.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    No answer to your question but thank the LORD FI is ok.
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_car-totaled?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:22cc0c33-2d3b-4961-bc59-85168d229444Post:b2946314-ce25-48a2-9315-37879462acb6">Re: car totaled :-(</a>:
    [QUOTE]No answer to your question but thank the LORD FI is ok.
    Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]

yes he is doing great, but milikin the hell out of it lol. Im very happy he isnt hurt bad and that everyone else was safe. there was another pileup on the next bridge over. it was a crazy say in Cleveland
  • Options
    Yes... a blessing nobody was hurt!!! Praying all works out
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Glad FI and everyone else involved is doing ok ! It was a mess here too.
  • Options
    aww man so sorry to hear this! Im sure everything will work out
  • Options
    Thank God FI is ok.. and is feeling well enough to milk the attention..lol 
    i have no answer to the lease question ..sorry

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    I, too, am happy no one was hurt.  Ice is no joke on the roads.   I don't know the answer to your insurance question either.  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    aww sorry to hear about the car but glad FI is ok... 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Glad FI is ok! The car situation will work itself out.
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • Options
    aSorry to hear this..glad no one was hurt...that's a blessing!  Hey look at it this way...maybe someone will give you the down payment for teh car as a wedding gift....one can dream right!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    O my Thank GOD everyone is ok thats great news and unfortunately i cant answer the question but hoping and praying for the best with that situation

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Sorry to hear about the car, but so happy everyone is ok.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I know the feeling of vehicle loss and I had the same worries....BUT you all are ok!! and EFF that CAT
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_car-totaled?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:22cc0c33-2d3b-4961-bc59-85168d229444Post:6d59f5e7-f5c5-4fc7-bd26-8b3fa7fc3e88">Re: car totaled :-(</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes... a blessing nobody was hurt!!!

Praying all works out
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

This!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    So glad that no one was injured. Everything else will work out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards