African American Weddings
Options

Getting ready location

My girls and I are getting ready at a hotel before the ceremony. I have no clue where the guys should get ready at. Getting another room is pretty much not in the budget. I really dont want them to get dressed at our place because of the distance and there will be a second shooter taking pictures and I dont want our house photographed lol. Help ladies...
Anniversary

Re: Getting ready location

• Options
    Can they get dressed at the venue?
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Yea at the venue, or maybe another hotel.?? If that's in the budget.
    May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Nope can't get dressed at the venue. Trust me if that was the case, I would be getting ready there lol.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    How far away is FI's Best Man's house or his Mom's.?? Those are two options if they're not too far.
    May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Best man's house is in a not so good neighborhood lol. I did suggest his mom's house so he is suppose to look into that. But I guess we need a second option.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Well.... can they get dressed in one hotel room? Are you staying there for your HM night too? Could you search expedia/ groupon and get a low low deal. Can you solicit a random friend? They could get ready at your house , meet the shooter somewhere and just take pretend get ready photos there. If the hotel has a conference room or meeting space being unused you can go in crying and ask to use it for 30-45 minutes
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_getting-ready-location?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:22d3b38f-e963-402b-8ffe-0f0b41aba39dPost:29cc3cfc-4eec-4f0d-a1e8-67701e43d0e4">Re: Getting ready location</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well.... can they get dressed in one hotel room? Are you staying there for your HM night too? Could you search expedia/ groupon and get a low low deal. Can you solicit a random friend? They could get ready at your house , meet the shooter somewhere and just take pretend get ready photos there. If the hotel has a conference room or meeting space being unused you can go in crying and ask to use it for 30-45 minutes
    Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]

I cannot with you right now J!!!! Go in crying huh!? LOL!

SN: Hmmmm...it just might work....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards