Washington-Seattle

Table Number Holders

Does anyone know where I can find Table Number holders in the Seattle area that might not cost me a fortune? I tried Cash and Carry and Fred Meyer. Thanks!

Re: Table Number Holders

• edited December 2011
    Are you trying to find the little metal ones? I saw some on craigslist the other day. Have you checked a target/walmart? They might have somethign you can use. Or Michaels. I'm using picture frames. Sorry I'm not much help.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    pier 1 has some cute ones - once I get my act together, mine will be for sale (15 of them)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • KammKamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Laura - I need exactly 15.......I would be interested in buying them from you.
  • edited December 2011
    shoot me an email at lauralynne *at* gmail and I'll make sure there's still 15 and I'll get you a picture (if you go to Jennygg.com and look at Laura and Louie's wedding - there's a good table shot of our numbers including the holders...)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    did you check your venue? salty's had them and i didn't need to buy any...
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • KammKamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    laura - just sent you an e-mail Jenn - thanks for the suggestion, I checked and the venue does not have them =(
  • edited December 2011
    If that doesn't pan out C&B has something that would work too http://www.crateandbarrel.com/search.aspx?query=photo clip
  • edited December 2011
    Haha, good luck with that. We've been all over town, and can't find any that suit our reception. So we're making our own with wooden dowels, mini clothes pins, styrofoam balls cut in half, washers for weight, and glitter. It's so sad! We could totally make a fortune making really nice wedding table number holders!
    greenbaby
    BFP 1/22/12 | Ectopic pregnancy found 2/14/12 | Methotrexate to complete m/c 2/15/12 imageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • ZistaZista member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made my own. Bought heavy gauge black florist wire from Michaels, and used needle-nose pliers to turn the ends into curly-Qs. I put the long part in my vases so they stuck out over the flowers, and sis and I made these great little number cards to stick in the curly Qs. Cost me $5 and 15 minutes while I was talking to my niece anyways.

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards