African American Weddings
Options

y'all said it would happen

I got my first RSVP today with NO NAME!!! Mind you the rsvp deadline was September 12th, but it was a decline, atleast they didn't waste my stamp. But it was nice to go back to my list to see who number 68 was and SMH extra hard at them...

So to all the newbies it does pay to number the back of your RSVP cards and coordinate those numbers with your list!
Anniversary

Re: y'all said it would happen

• Options
    lol..youu have 2 weeks left and they just now sent it..yea..im smh too ! lol 

I am def going to be using the number system. thanks for the reminder !
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_yall-said-it-would-happen?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:2e61ea3b-6396-47a8-a45f-63f64aeb0abaPost:8502e286-4b53-41cf-9dc2-910b7b98f1d7">y'all said it would happen</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got <strong>my first RSVP today with NO NAME!</strong>!! Mind you the rsvp deadline was September 12th, but it was a decline, atleast they didn't waste my stamp. But it was nice to go back to my list to see who number 68 was and SMH extra hard at them... So to all the newbies it does pay to number the back of your RSVP cards and coordinate those numbers with your list!
    Posted by rowenac82[/QUOTE]

Yay welcome to the club!!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    I did the numbering on the RSVP card really small at the bottom.  I haven't received any without names.  My RSVP deadline is next Saturday so there is still time for that. lol
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_yall-said-it-would-happen?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:2e61ea3b-6396-47a8-a45f-63f64aeb0abaPost:8502e286-4b53-41cf-9dc2-910b7b98f1d7">y'all said it would happen</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got my first RSVP today with NO NAME!!! Mind you the rsvp deadline was September 12th, but it was a decline, atleast they didn't waste my stamp. But it was nice to go back to my list to see who number 68 was and SMH extra hard at them... So to all the newbies it does pay to number the back of your RSVP cards and coordinate those numbers with your list!
    Posted by rowenac82[/QUOTE]

Great idea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The dreaded RSVPs! You will have stragglers SMH

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Options
    I will keep that in mind!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I didnt even use the # system.  I strait up wrote their name on the back.... not even discrete...LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My first round RSVP date is MONDAY and guess what? I have only received 11 back! OMG people. Granted I did go on the birthday party schedule and basically give people 2 weeks to get it back to me, but that was because I was moving slow and so that these people will sense the urgency. You either KNOW or you dont!

Depending on the weekend numbers.....I will be sending a bunch out Monday for Oct. 17th.
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_yall-said-it-would-happen?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:2e61ea3b-6396-47a8-a45f-63f64aeb0abaPost:3d171cff-09a6-4075-ae05-d6bc1f5d72e2">Re: y'all said it would happen</a>:
    [QUOTE]My first round RSVP date is MONDAY and guess what? I have only received 11 back! OMG people. Granted I did go on the birthday party schedule and basically give people 2 weeks to get it back to me, but that was because I was moving slow and so that these people will sense the urgency. <strong>You either KNOW or you dont! </strong>Depending on the weekend numbers.....I will be sending a bunch out Monday for Oct. 17th.
    Posted by MrsSmith2Be02[/QUOTE]

<div>This! YES! We shouldn't but we did call some folks last night who haven't sent back their RSVP and some actually had the nerve to say they still don't know...that's funny. Guess what we decided for you? You're not coming! BYE!</div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_yall-said-it-would-happen?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:2e61ea3b-6396-47a8-a45f-63f64aeb0abaPost:4351f6fd-b2ee-4170-bb49-1a9019c53a90">Re: y'all said it would happen</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol..youu have 2 weeks left and they just now sent it..yea..im smh too ! lol  <strong>I am def going to be using the number system. thanks for the reminder !
    </strong>Posted by msbdumas[/QUOTE]

me too!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_yall-said-it-would-happen?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:2e61ea3b-6396-47a8-a45f-63f64aeb0abaPost:eefe8ac2-d0a3-4521-bb0c-299a8f89eabb">Re: y'all said it would happen</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: y'all said it would happen : me too!!
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

<div>put me down to be using this too!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards