African American Weddings
Options

AW: Finally Some Checks!

Hey ladies,
I feel like I've been MIA for a while on The Knot, but it's because I've been try to get some things accomplised.  I sent out my save the dates yesterday....yippee!  I'm a month behind in sending them, but oh well better late than never!  We had our cake tasting this week and selected our cake flavors which are:  Butter Rum Pecan cake with Rum Buttercream  and Praline with Bourbon Buttercream.  We are having a three tier cake; the bottom and top tiers will be the Butter Rum Pecan cake and the middle tier will be the Praline with Buttercream.  Tomorrow my FI has the day off so, if it doesn't snow, he plans on going to the hotels that we've blocked and signing our room block agreement.  Saturday we plan on doing the whole registry thing (again if the weather permits).  So, all in all I'm feeling pretty good about my accomplishments.  There are still a lot of things that I need to get done, but at least I'm making some power moves.

These are pictures of the cake and save the dates.  The scroll designs on the cake will be silver or white with navy blue ribbons and fuchsia pink flowers.

Re: AW: Finally Some Checks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards