Re: What are you doing...?

• TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Night Night!

Have a good one.
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• edited December 2011
    When I posted my new year message, I was just getting home from getting my hair done. Now I am attemtpting to fold clothes and straighten up so that everything is in order tomorrow.  I might bake a cake if I get a second wind. I am also listeninng to the TV, I think Vacancy is on.  Lastly I could probably accomplish all these things if I get my butt off the computer. LOL
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    @eagles...BTW all my wedding jewelry cam from Etsy.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_doing-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:334279a6-77b1-48f9-b594-ce16f1958da9Post:8d9cf477-b43f-4101-a1c4-332f4442faf1">Re: What are you doing...?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What are you doing...? : Flowers would be a nice gesture, but she is doing what she is paid to do! What is your date again? I know soon after mine, but my brain is not functioning as well as if it were earlier so your ticker is doing me no good at all...lol. Are you just addressing or did you create your invites as well?
    Posted by eagles347[/QUOTE]
    my date is April 15th. I did create mine but had to turn around and order them because they had a freak accident. i was checking to make sure my accommodation cards are ready for pickup on Sunday and also setting up my taste test date for the hotel.. this lady is a sweetheart especially when i email her at 3am and get a response even though she worked 8-4 that day. most times i just email to let her know when a payment is mailed so she can keep an eye out for it.
    Anniversary
  • EsquireJLEsquireJL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *TysWife2Be* You are a great moderator and definitely aren't going crazy. So far my experience with this board has been great.

*Eagles347* Thank you! 2010 was definitely a great year. I registered for the pearl lenox flutes and servers but I am going to use a blinged out set for the wedding. I am obessed with pearls. I am even having pearl boquets made instead of traditional flowers (similar to the pic below). My colors are silver, sage and ivory. The reception will be all ivory with lots of pearls and bling. The bridesmaids dresses will be sage.

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards