African American Weddings

UNITY CROSS COUPON!!!!!!!!!

HEY EVERYBODY... found this link for $20.00 off the purchase of a unity cross if purchased by August 20th.....

http://p0.vresp.com/AJbuaJ

Thought this may help anybody out that is interested
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: UNITY CROSS COUPON!!!!!!!!!

• CreoleBride30CreoleBride30 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited August 2012
    noooooo! I just purchased mine yesterday Cry and I didn't have this coupon! Thanks though!!! LOL! I think you can use more than one so if you use this one and the other code from ***kittybutton*** thread, you can save about 30 bucks or more!!!

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Aww man!! I already ordered one...oh well...thanks though
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • my bad, you cant combine them. 
  • CREOLE!!! Call their customer service and askthem to adjust.  I spokt to some1 in their customer service before and they were VERY nice... its worth a try.  They could not have shipped your order yet
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know u did.. But as soon as i saw it I thought of you.. Hopefully you can still use it
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can only use one. I used the one kittybutton gave me which was free shipping 17 bucks and some change. So, it's less than $3...I may give them a call to see if they can. Thanks for letting me know! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_unity-cross-coupon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:3935797e-5d4b-42cd-b28c-71b9b7724372Post:0a0bde2c-af25-4b8c-aa67-59a6a9f14077">Re: UNITY CROSS COUPON!!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can only use one. I used the one kittybutton gave me which was free shipping 17 bucks and some change. So, it's less than $3...I may give them a call to see if they can. Thanks for letting me know! 
    Posted by CreoleBride30[/QzUOTE]

no problem
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This still works just used it got 20 bucks off!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards