African American Weddings
Options

What Are You Doing This Weekend?

(Yawn!)  The morning comes too soon!  But today is Friday...whoo-hoo!  And the sooner I can get through with this day, the sooner I can start my weekend.

WR
FI and I are going to establish a registry at Dillard's Department Store this weekend.  Also, he is going to get fitted for his tuxedo.  I'm going to attempt, one more 'gin to organize that darn wedding binder (did you organize your binder Tyswife2b?)  FI and I are also going to join a gym.  It's kinda wedding related because the primary reason why I'm doing it is to look good for the wedding, but I do intend to continue to work out after the wedding....I'm going to give it a shot anyways.  FI and I are going to look for wedding bands this weekend too.  I'm also going to e-mail our song list to the DJ at some point this weekend.

NWR
Hang out with FI and watch all of the shows that we recorded during the week.

What are your plans this weekend?

Re: What Are You Doing This Weekend?

• Options
    ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    WR
    Pay off the venue, photog, videog, caterer. Budget in my feather bouquets (have to get them done in UK because the price was cheaper even with currency exchange) and try again with invitations. Clear invitations were harder than I expected.

NWR
    Pack baby bag. Spend time with my little butterbean (aka my son). Clean house and do baby shower invitations.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NWR- Sorta kinda- WORKING alllll weekend!

WR: Picking up my DRESS, order some wedding stuff, aisle runner, napkins, Card  & MR/MRS letters from crafty eddy.
  • Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Tam - I brought my binder in from the car but have yet to open it and reorganize it...

WR
    Reorganize Wedding Binder (Thanks Tam)
    Bridal Show on Sunday

NWR
    Hair Appointment Saturday Morning
    Nails Done (Fill, Pedi)
    Eyebrows Done
    Hang out with FI and Lil Mamaz

Thats all I can think of...nothing really eventful for me this weekend...

AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Options
    winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is the plan at least...

WR: Look for BM gifts, look for wedding day jewelry for myself, work on invitations, order veil

NWR: hang out with my friends and FI
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All I have planned is going to the Autoshow in Chicago...NWR I know...but hey...he's making me go..lol
  • Options
    OFFOFF
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: Nothing not a darn thing!  Taking the weekend off from WR. 

NWR: Going to get eye exams (how exciting!)  FI is going to get his hair cut in a new style.  GASP!  Hopefully if it is F'd up there is still enough time for it to grow out.  Maybe going to a winery. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR- Saturday I am going to have a tasting with a caterer. When I say I hope she is good I mean just that. I can say her prices are excellent!!! Sunday I have a tasting with another bakery and caterer. I also need to finish my pocketfolds only 30 more to go. I took a week off on them and need to go ahead and finish it.

NWR-Saturday night I am taking my little cousin out(since her daddy wont let her go out by herself. I think he is so retarded. Don't he know I am a bad influence LOL).
  • Options
    edited December 2011

@ OFF you're funny Laughing

WR:  Start searching for bridesmaid and flower girls dresses.  Need to find shoes
    for engagement outfit and help FI decided on his outfit.  Start looking for undergarments and such since my dress is here early.  Mail out the few remaining save the dates and not sure what else!!!

NWR: FI and I will be going on our 2 year anniversary dinner date that was rescheduled due to 10" of snow we received on Monday.  Mail tax information to accountant. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR
    FI and I are going to establish our registry @ Target....let's pray someone buys us an ellipitical and/or WII and balance board:)
    Look for an e-party outfit (e-party is next Saturday)
    Complete wedding website (we'll see how that goes)
    Work on premarital counseling assignment (we have a workbook)

NWR
    Open joint account with FI
    eye exam (FI, he likes me to help him select frames..Smile)
    Lunch with FI Sat.
    Church with FI Sun.
    Movies on the living room couch if possible
    Read some of my book
    oh yeah...NAP

BTW thank goodness for context clues cause I had to think "what in the world is WR and NWR"  LOL!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR- just saw invite samples I ordered; add ordering invite samples from additional companies to my list. 
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @Rhoyal1, what book are you reading?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR - Nothing! Unless you consider watching Bulging Brides, Platinum Weddings, and Rich Bride Poor Bride WR. LOL

NWR - Spend time with my little munchkadoodle while FI helps FBIL move...yet again. Whatever! Oh...and go to Grandma (FIL) house to spend time with her. I love it over there and so does our son.

Oh...and continue to recover from LASIK surgery a couple days ago.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards