African American Weddings
Options

CreoleBride

You're about to be married!!! Whoo hoo! The water bottle labels went over great! Thank you so much. My grandma was impressed like Y'ALL HAD YOUR OWN WATER MADE?!...not quite but thanks. However we still have a whole case of water with labels because my brother left it in his trunk. SMH.

Anyway how ya feeling? I pray you have a very lovely day! Team Grey and yellow ROCKS!
imageAnniversary

Re: CreoleBride

• Options
    Hey Mrs!!!! I was just thinking about you last night!!!!! I'm happy everything worked out great and grand mommy insisted on them being your "own" water. Lol! That's too cute! You are so welcome! Anytime. Girl, yes....6 days! we are excited!!! Did you decide to use the water resistant paper or did you go with regular paper?

Cha

In Response to Re:CreoleBride:[QUOTE]You're about to be married!!! Whoo hoo! The water bottle labels went over great! Thank you so much. My grandma was impressed like Y'ALL HAD YOUR OWN WATER MADE?!...not quite but thanks. However we still have a whole case of water with labels because my brother left it in his trunk. SMH.

Anyway how ya feeling? I pray you have a very lovely day! Team Grey and yellow ROCKS! Posted by MrsBoss2012[/QUOTE]
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Options
    Yup the water resistant!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Can I chrime in.. Lol.. I printed some of the water labels u sent me Cha and I put them on water bottles with reg paper to see how they would work with water. They lasted well in the fridge. Im would love to try the water resistant paper, where would I get it from?? Thanks for all your help.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CreoleBride30CreoleBride30 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited September 2012
    Hi Toi! If you will be putting them on ice, these work well and resist ink fading or bleeding. This one is for ink jet printers. However, if you do have a laser printer, they have those too. These fit perfectly for the labels I sent to you. Hope this helps!

Edited: The link did not work. Here is the website: www.labelsbythesheet.com
    If for some reason that does not work, search labels by the sheet. On the left hand side, go to Water-resistant Vinyl Lables Inject or Laser (depending on your printer). Then Premium water resistant rectangle labels. Scroll down to the 8x2 rectangle labels or 
    Product Sku: WRV1-5R_0651   this is for the Inkjet printer. 

Cha

click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks Cha. Youre the best..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards