July 2012 Weddings
Options

Reception Activity-Silly Question

I am going to have wedding mad libs (I stole the wording from Etsy and created/printed them myself-eek) at each table for my guests to complete during the cocktail hour. Each table seats 8-9 people and I plan on putting 5 mad libs on each table because most of our guests are couples and I figured they would complete a mad lib together.  Should I have 5 pens at each table or will 3 pens per table suffice? The mad libs is in addition to guests signing our guestbook puzzle so I'm not sure how many guests will participate in completing the mad libs.

Re: Reception Activity-Silly Question

• Options
    I think you would be fine with three pens...I dont think everyone will do it since people usually drink/mingle during cocktail hour or they are just super psyched to see the food...:)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think 3 will be fine.  When we went to a wedding a few weeks ago they had wedding mad libs and no pens.  We still trakced down pens from our purses and did them.  :)  We did them as a table too.
    :)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_reception-activity-silly-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:46133282-b60f-4a0e-a353-21afb6fad210Post:7ac0125e-b40b-476f-9092-33687957a017">Re: Reception Activity-Silly Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think 3 will be fine.  When we went to a wedding a few weeks ago they had wedding mad libs and no pens.  We still trakced down pens from our purses and did them.  :)  We did them as a table too.
    Posted by ajmom2two[/QUOTE]

OH no, that's horrible and kind of funny at the same time. I would never bring a pen in my purse to a wedding so I would have been out of luck! Good to know some people might do the mad libs as a table.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards