African American Weddings
Options

2nd Payment Giddyness

Gooooodddd Morningggggg Knottiesssss

Sorry I'm a little hyper this morning. I am getting ready to go to the bank and send off my 2nd payment for our cinematographer. I am so happy to be THIS close to the 2nd payment because this item was definitely a splurge and I could have used the XXXX.00 amount of dollars for something else but having our day captured on a professional reel is going to be SO worth it after the day has come and gone. After this it's just ONE payment and then i'm done!

Although it's stressful at times, and I rework our budget like every other week it feels so good to have the blessing to pay this wedding off in cash.

Happy Hump Day to you ALL

XoXoXoXo

272image Invited
222image Accepted
50image Can't Hang
0 image Just won't be attending PERIOD
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 2nd Payment Giddyness

• Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY....CONGRATS on your second payment. BTW: Did you find another dress since your days on the "Say yes to the dress". Sorry if this was posted before!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girl!

I purchased my gown in July {syttd was in May} my mother and I went back and found something that i absolutely LOVEDDDDD

272image Invited
    222image Accepted
    50image Can't Hang
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats girl!  You are my hero - paying all cash for the wedding!!  That is awesome!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    sadou02sadou02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I know how you feel my second payment will be made for my venue today as well. After that I will have only 2 more payments and I cant wait.
    image139 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are getting on my nerves!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And the girls who have credit cards with $00,000 limits are my heroes lol ughhhh stupid mistakes in college will get ya no where sometimes =)

272image Invited
    222image Accepted
    50image Can't Hang
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

WOW that is awesome so happy for you wish I could pay this wedding off in cash. Hopefully with all the family contributions we wont have to charge much but I do like the bonus points so I like to charge and pay off so I can get some extra mileage or something equally interesting. Congrats again!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards