African American Weddings
Options

Just not having a good couple of weeks

Hey Ladies,

Just needed to vent. Im having a rough couple of weeks and am just so tired, and discouraged. To make matters worse, i took a test for my job and failed both times so now i am on desk duty and can't hit the streets. I just feel so discouraged about everything. I just  need a break, i can't focus on my wedding until i pass this test and its just starting to weigh on me...... Cry

Re: Just not having a good couple of weeks

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sending knottie vibes your way. I'm sure things will get much better for you. Maybe you should take a couple days to relax, so you can mentally prepare for your test and everything else will fall into place.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Sending positive vibes your way.  Hoping things improve for you.

Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
    500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww.... Praying that you past your exam at work and that things get better in general!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely sending knottie vibes your way... But if you have the time - I would seriously take a break from wedding planning for a little bit and concentrate/study for your job test.  As important as our weddings are to us - we need our jobs.  Without our jobs most of us wouldn't be having a wedding.  Our wedding is a day and our jobs is our health insurance, mortgage, food, etc...
    GL - try to not stress.
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww as the pp's have said just take a couple of days to revamp. Its difficult to focus on taking test and planning a wedding. Something has to take a back seat for a second. Your testing right now is the most important thing because it involves your livelihood (i.e your job). The wedding won't be right if your mind isnt right to focus on doing what you need to do to pay for the wedding. so just take a moment and revamp, collect your thoughts and tackle that test. The wedding will fall right into place trust me. I will keep you in prayer. Good Luck.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Sending Positive Knottie Vibes your way. Things will get better soon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto all of the pps. What type of test is this? Anything that we can help with? I will keep you lifted in prayer. All things according to His good and perfect plan...
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    IFEFADIFEFAD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies,  apperciate all your luv, support and words of kindness. I have decided to just focus on the test and nothing else at this moment. Its a firearms qual that we have to pass every 3 months
  • Options
    edited December 2011

SENDING YOU MORE KNOTTIE VIDES....IT WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE, PLUS WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR YOU!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sending Knottie Vibes!!!!  Best of luck to you on the exam.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AWWW sweetie, sorry this is happening :(
    Like pp noted, take a few days to relax. Give a little prayer and let go.
    After that, focus on your test and pick up wedding planning after a few weeks (you can afford it)

It will be ok. Hang in there

edit: oh, you are in Philly! Do you want me to take you out for drinks?
  • Options
    IFEFADIFEFAD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey honey, thanks for the kind words. Sure, lets set up a date. what happened to the philly gtg?
  • Options
    IFEFADIFEFAD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards