African American Weddings
Options

Songs and Music

Ok what songs will be in your ceremony?

I am having a brain fart on songs to use. Does this order look correct? Where do I need songs that dont have them?

Seating  of the Parents-  Air on G string

Groom- I choose you- UGK

Bridal Party Entrance- Coldplay -Clocks or So High - John Legend or Count on me

Bride- ???? - Love is You/Golden/ Make you feel my love

Invocation

Declaration of intent

Reading

Vows

Rings

Foot Washing/ Unity Cross/ something - Ava Maria

Wine Ceremony -

Closing Words

Presentation of Couple (Kiss)

Recessional - ?????

577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary

Re: Songs and Music

• Options
    Are u serious my head just went to spinning lol!
  • Options
    lol yes Im serious! Is it too much?
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    Parents are walking in on Amazing Grace by Ruben Studdard The bridal party- So High- John Legend Meee- Marry your daughter- Brian Mcknight Jr Sand Ceremony- Either Give myself to you- Jennifer Hudson or The Prayer- Yolanda Adams Exit- FI Idea- Still trying to fight him on it but umm Al Green- Lets stay together lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_songs-and-music?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:5e5e1a04-7329-4af7-8464-2b76531a549ePost:9b4f8987-f6b0-48e3-a098-eb58788a6e2f">Songs and Music</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok what songs will be in your ceremony? I am having a brain fart on songs to use. Does this order look correct? Where do I need songs that dont have them? Seating  of the Parents-  Air on G string Groom- I choose you- UGK Bridal Party Entrance- Coldplay -Clocks or So High - John Legend or Count on me Bride- ???? - Love is You/Golden/ Make you feel my love Invocation Declaration of intent Reading Vows Rings Foot Washing/ Unity Cross/ something - Ava Maria Wine Ceremony - Closing Words Presentation of Couple (Kiss) Recessional - ?????
    Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]

J -

You are having me 2nd guess my songs. :)

I had to really check....I was like UGK??? For real! Go on girl! :)
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited September 2012
    Lol- FI had about 4 requests and that was one of them. Since we are having a string quartet play it I figured what the hey let him go for it. I told him if it sounded ratchet it would be scrapped

what are you using and what is your ceremony order?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards