African American Weddings
Options

NWR: Job Search

Still waiting for the call ladies...

I got an email on Monday from the recruiter saying that he hadnt spoken with the manager that day but would call me as soon as he heard back from them...

Here we are two days later...

I dont know if I want to email him a follow up or just wait it out.

On another note, I got a call from Live Nation Entertainment as well as Lionsgate Entertainment so I should be hearing something back from them soon. I also recieved an email about a position over at Fox Entertainment as well.

I followed up with the recruiter here at Sony to see if there were any updates on a position that I applied for within the company and basically I got an email saying that they were moving forward with more candidates whose experience closely match with the requirements.

I dont agree 100% with the way they do things here but that is another story for another day...lol

Anyway, I will let you ladies know if anything changes...

In the meantime, please keep me in prayer that God will lead me in the right direction...
AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: NWR: Job Search

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear your still waiting, just know that your perfect position is coming soon. Knottie prayers sent up for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Keep on holding on!!!! It's good that you have some more possibilities though. Something will work out soon!

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    empeguesempegues member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sending good mojo your way that you get the perfect job for you.. one that includes tons of extra money.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your breakthrough is on the way.  Be encouraged, b/c your blessing is coming!  You are in my prayers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Still praying!  God will work it all out for your best interests.  Sorry it's taking so long but I know that the wait will be worth it cause God is lining everything up for you. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Sorry it's taking so long for you to hear back. Good to hear about the other opportunities that could be coming your way.  T's and P's for you to get what you want!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Awww I know that has to be driving you crazy not knowing...But try to hang in there! Hopefully, you will hear something soon!!! GL and Knotties Vibes Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    LSASLSAS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Still praying for you, the wait may seem long, but the God knows the payoff will be worth it :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your job is coming with your name all over it!!  Amen!!!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards