African American Weddings
Options

Hey Ladies!!!

Stopping by to say...Hey!! *waves*

I have been so caught up...I need to make it my business to stop in every now and then...I promise! :)
Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Hey Ladies!!!

• Options
    Uhm...you are getting married in a week! Yea, you need to check in! :-) How are things going for you? How have you been feeling? 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Hay lady! How are thing going! Same questions as above! How is baby doing?
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    Things are going great! I've been trying to keep my sanity lol. I was a worry wart about everything but since now I'm past the 12 week mark I can finally breathe, sort of :)

Yeah, we're getting married in a week! I can't wait. I'm so nervous...it'll be official.

I'm feeling good. No m/s *knock on wood* but the baby is making me fat lol

How are you doing? Two months eh?? Wow, time sure flies :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_hey-ladies-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:640bd30f-2786-4f9a-914e-31b4e5156dbePost:de9d059b-0873-41c8-a395-c168c4852dba">Re: Hey Ladies!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Things are going great! I've been trying to keep my sanity lol. I was a worry wart about everything but since now I'm past the 12 week mark I can finally breathe, sort of :) Yeah, we're getting married in a week! I can't wait. I'm so nervous...it'll be official. I'm feeling good. No m/s *knock on wood* but the baby is making me fat lol How are you doing? Two months eh?? Wow, time sure flies :)
    Posted by HardyLove222[/QUOTE]

<div>Glad you're not worrying. All you could really do is put things in place and try your best to enjoy the day. At the end you will be married and that's all that matters! Then you get to start planning the rest of your lives with a baby on the way! So exciting...</div><div>
    </div><div>Yes, time flies! We talked about trying after a year of being married and now I am thinking a year will be here before I know it! </div><div>
    </div><div>Can't wait for your recap! Take advantage of that extra glow you will have :-)</div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Yes, girl... time is something else. I know, worrying is back there! lol

keyaira04: Baby, is doing good. How are you? How is the planning going?
  • Options
    HEYYY! Your day is almost here! Glad to know you and baby are well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_hey-ladies-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:640bd30f-2786-4f9a-914e-31b4e5156dbePost:ba8419a4-6999-4685-ace4-03f63c1f4100">Re: Hey Ladies!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, girl... time is something else. I know, worrying is back there! lol @ keyaira04 : Baby, is doing good. How are you? How is the planning going?
    Posted by HardyLove222[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Congrats on the wedding next week! That is exciting!</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm good. wedding planning is going well. Got FI to start planing the honeymoon and to my surprise, he is really taking it serious. Other than at, I'm done with alot fo the planning and will let my coordinator start to take over with details so I can focus on my job search. 

</div>
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    Hey babymama..lol ! Ive been thinking about you and wondering how the baby bump was coming along. Glad to hear from you. Only 1 week to go !!! How exciting. Glad you checked in. Make sure we get a recap with pics. Have any questions about pregnancy and babies you can always ask about that too. I wish for a day you and FI hoped for !! 
  • Options
    HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Its almost your time! I am glad to know you are feeling good! Wow 12 weeks huh!! Glad to see that you popped in on us! Happy Holidays to you and yours!!
  • Options
    Hey momma.. I agree with everybody else.. sooo glad u popped in....Can't wait to see pics of that lil baby bump.... One week....sooo much going on.. very exciting.. what a great way to bring in the NEW YEAR... hubby and baby on the way... sooo amazing.. what a great blessing..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards