African American Weddings
Options

I cannot...

focus on anything NWR this week! Ugh...it is driving me up a wall right now. Could it be because my dress is set to come in this month and I have yet to find shoes? Or is it that our second engagement session is next weekend? Could it be because we have counseling, tasting, and planning meetings this weekend? Or is it that tomorrow is our 4-month mark? I have no clue, but I am itching for March 12th! How do I stand it?!?
AAW June Siggy Challenge
My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: I cannot...

• Options
    msapril0730msapril0730 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I completely agree with you, its hard for me to focus on anything NWR too! I think since you have so much going on this month its kinda hard for you to focus on anything else, hopefully you won't stress too much!.....I was just sitting here thinking that its only 8 weeks left in 2010!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So I'm not alone at least. Girl, I have GOT to get it together quickly! My boss nor my professors care anything about my "timeline"...lol.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    msapril0730msapril0730 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_cannot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:64d60cfb-a648-4236-bc3d-844c363862f4Post:8940058f-758e-403b-9cda-36be0b3ea883">Re: I cannot...</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I'm not alone at least. Girl, I have GOT to get it together quickly! <strong>My boss nor my professors care anything about my "timeline</strong>"...lol.
    Posted by eagles347[/QUOTE]

So true! Maybe after you check a few things off your list you will feel a little better!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OOOHH!!!!!  I know you simply can't help yourself considering your dress is coming this month.  How are you going to resist trying it on and dancing around the house in it after you pick it up? 
  • Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh my gosh! You are getting so close! im very happy for you! I have twice as many months to go as you and it sounds like you have a better grip than i do! You will be okay!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @ Lisa - I have the perfect answer to that...I am NOT bringing my dress home until just before the wedding. I will let the salon store it until after all alterations are done and then I will leave it at my uncle's house in Macon, where my wedding is. My aunt is the only person in the world that I would trust to store it for me outside of my mom and me and my mom would probably be the one to make me try it on!

@ Desi - Hey girl! What is your new date? How have you been?
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @eagles now we are 1 week apart in wedding dates and I dont want to focus on WR stuff, Im soooo over the planning thing I just want the big day to be here so I can see all my hard work come all together, so send me some of your vibes so I can get motivated!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards