African American Weddings

I got CHECKS !!

Things Ive completed while I was gone...
-Pomander balls
-Candy Jars for candy buffet
-half of the centerpieces are done (will finish the other half after I send out invites)
-Food tasting (food was ok, to me typical wedding food, FI loved it)
-Venue paid off
-1st dress fitting schedule for next Monday
-glittered out charger plates
-started working on ribbon wands
-Finalized Invitations (waiting on my order from cardsandpockets so I can print and assemble)
-picked out shoes and order as they are on the way..here they all ( I hope I can walk in them lol )

Next up
-print, assemble, and send out invites
-pay off another vendor (probablay photog)
-order the rest of supplies I need from etsy and other online stores
-buy candy for buffet
-finish up centerpieces
-work on decorating arch for alter
-get BP party gifts/make guest favors
-start working on signs and other paper goods

That all I got for now..which is alot and enough for now !! 

What do you girls got going on that I missed ??

Re: I got CHECKS !!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_i-got-checks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:654f9760-f5ad-4832-9152-5b25193a2f2aPost:df5fea68-6840-411c-bf13-a09f5fabc256">I got CHECKS !!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Things Ive completed while I was gone... -Pomander balls -Candy Jars for candy buffet -half of the centerpieces are done (will finish the other half after I send out invites) -Food tasting (food was ok, to me typical wedding food, FI loved it) -Venue paid off -1st dress fitting schedule for next Monday -glittered out charger plates -started working on ribbon wands -Finalized Invitations (waiting on my order from cardsandpockets so I can print and assemble) -picked out shoes and order as they are on the way..here they all ( I hope I can walk in them lol )   Next up -print, assemble, and send out invites -pay off another vendor (probablay photog) -order the rest of supplies I need from etsy and other online stores -buy candy for buffet -finish up centerpieces -work on decorating arch for alter -get BP party gifts/make guest favors -start working on signs and other paper goods That all I got for now..which is alot and enough for now !!  What do you girls got going on that I missed ??
    Posted by MrsBad13[/QUOTE]

Wow!  You got a lot done! What do your candy jars look like?  I am tryign to figure out how to make them a little jazzier. Right now they are just jars....If you have pics please post.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awesome checks! Welcome backLaughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MrsBad13MrsBad13 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    Ranyatta..I will post some pics later tonight or tomorrow. At work right now. Thanks fancy !
  • LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    msbad..you got a lot done ..Laughing

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Go girl!!! Congrats on all the great checks.
    Mrs. Mosley 2 be
  • Go girl getting al that done!
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • Love that shoe!!!! U getting that color? FIERCE!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:I got CHECKS !!:[QUOTE]Love that shoe!!!! U getting that color? FIERCE!! Posted by rmasoka[/QUOTE]

Thank you..yes I did order in that color..I also order another shoe similar in that color just incase I cant wear the ones in the pic cause that heel is looking pretty high lol..im not 22 im 32 cant wear some heels like I use to lol
  • You been busy girl.. Get it.. Great Checks.. Congrats..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Great checks. You are on a roll. 
    Have you decided where you are going to print the invites from?
  • In Response to Re:I got CHECKS !!:[QUOTE]Great checks. You are on a roll.nbsp; Have you decided where you are going to print the invites from? Posted by glamm[/QUOTE]

Girl..im trying to be. I am going to print right from home or maybe staples . I am already prepared to buy a lot of ink..ha!
  • Great job joney Congrats on the check you are definitely on the ball!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards