African American Weddings
Options

100 days to go and a major check

Ladies,

I love watching my ticker, tick, tick, tick away those days. I have 100 days to go and I am so excited to see it all together. Where my girls at? Or where are my date twins at?

I did find my shoes finally at www.myglassslipper.com

It's  a dyeable shoe: I am using them as my something blue.  My colors are guava and tiffany blue so they will be dyed Tiffany.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 100 days to go and a major check

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG 100 days! That's crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i'm down to 141 so i'm still breathing a little lol

Shoes are super cute

272image Invited
    222image Accepted
    50image Can't Hang
    0 image Just won't be attending PERIOD
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Girl I am hyper ventilating still on this. 100 days wowwwwwwww.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey date twin....100 days OMG!!! it seems like i still have a million things to do. Its so funny because my main color is GUAVA(great color) with watermelon and tangerine. I call it tropical elegance....

I still am searching for the perfect shoe and you have checked yours right off the list. GOOD JOB.

I havent started freaking out yet though how bout you???
    image114 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 7 Will be missing out!
    RSVP Deadline May 11th 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Girl yes I still have a million things to do. This weekend I plan on finalizing my invite designs. I have to order several pieces to my centerpieces they are all do it myself lol.

Pickup my tiara and veil and then some lol. I am a work in progress.  I still have mad work to do.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Hey date twin!! Yeah, I'm psyched today!!!  Still looking for my shoes, I will check out myglassslipper too.  I am ordering my custom chucks today though!!!  Invites in the mail this weekend too!!
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the check!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    sadou02sadou02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the major check! I know how it feels to be at 100 days. I am now at 89 and Im feeling so far behind.
    image139 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are getting on my nerves!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, I am happy but anxious and just ready to get the party started you know.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the shoes and Congrts on the 100 day mark, Seem like just yesterday when i was at 124 days,, Now i'm at 65 and its flying. ur day will be her before you know it.
    www.letsmakeitofficial.weebly.com updated 1/24/11 OOOOooohhh, Mrs. WILSON
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OH wowwe are all progressing right on along.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_100-days-major-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:671c887c-2eb4-4b59-b01b-3345556cbc98Post:b7948270-2dc9-464f-aea9-0503c9d96bf1">Re: 100 days to go and a major check</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on the major check! I know how it feels to be at 100 days. I am now at 89 and Im feeling so far behind.
    Posted by sadou02[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya girl!! So close, but yet feel so behind. We gotta stay motivated!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards