Washington-Seattle
Options

Question for you

Did anyone on this board (lurkers too) go to the Oahu event that I posted about? I'd love to hear your feedback, if so. Thanks in advance!KA
Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!

Re: Question for you

• Options
    Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went last night and thought it was great!  If we end up honeymooning in Hawaii, I definitely would love to stay at either of the hotels featured last night!  And as a side note, my friend would have won the trip if she would have stayed for the drawing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went but thought it was just ok. I thought it was a come some time during the time frame type of deal. We could only come for about 30-40 minutes as we had a busy Thursday. We got there at 6 and then found out the drawing would be at 8:45 and there was going to be a presentation that would start after we had to leave. We haven't decided where are honeymoon is going to be, which is why I thought it might be beneficial to go, but we ended up not talking to any vendors (although I did chat with the official Knot lady whose name I didn't catch).By the way - I forgot how to find your email Annie. I'd be interested in working at the wedding shows like you had mentioned at the Hotel Deca GTG. Here's my email: kstorkko at hotmail dot com.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards