African American Weddings
Options

New Season of Bridezilla!!!!

Is going to be crazy!!!! Just saw the season's clips!!! CRAZY DRAMA!!! But I can't turn away! LOL!!!
My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
Created by Wedding Favors
Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!

Re: New Season of Bridezilla!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011

I'm with you...I can't turn away
    Bring on the DRAMA!!!! lol
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YES! I LOVE this show! Babe hates when they have marathons because it's like I can't turn away!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_new-season-of-bridezilla-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:75c398d2-5d66-487b-9226-5d47936ee750Post:70e3e5bf-a49a-40ea-abf0-1e95847186a9">Re: New Season of Bridezilla!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm with you...I can't turn away Bring on the DRAMA!!!! lol
    Posted by 1TriniDiva[/QUOTE]

YES!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if this a new episode...but it's on right now. These chicks are stupid...especially the girl from the nasty nati (Cincinnati)!
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awee I'm so sad when I moved I didn't get cable at my new place because my complex forces you to go with their cable company and no others and their prices are just outrageous :( I'll just start going to FI's house until we move in together to watch it. And yes when the marathons used to come on I would watch all day. One time he sat and watched all day with me and just kept saying wow those women are crazy!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That girl's mama is OUTTA THERE! MOMZILLA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Yeah... That chick is loose!

• Options
    happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where do they find these women?

My daughter & I were watching the show whle I was twisting her hair.  She says to me, "Mom will you turn into a Bridezilla too?"  I sure hope not because these are some CRAZY women on that show.
    80 said yes image
  • Options
    kkidd28kkidd28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm loving it!  And if u don't have cable at your new house yet, I think you can get it on Hulu.com!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes so addictive!!  watched last night had to go to FI'S house too!!  Sunday I take over his tv he's stuck with computer!!  lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah the chick from Cincy was not too bad just need a good a$$ kicking! Fiance was even watching when I told him there was a lady from Cincy on there. Her reception venue was the first  site we looked at when we started looking around. That was kinda of funny because fiance hated that place. The other chick screaming got on my nerves!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    ktrntrryktrntrry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am addicted too! I was watching the marathon all day yesterday, and my daughter said, "Mommy are you a Bridezilla?". I was like, No (I hope).  The "Where are they Now", episode was interesting.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    love the show... can't take my eyes off it... and cried on david tutera... love it!!!  wish he would come to the A!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards