July 2012 Weddings
Options

6 Crazy Months To Go

Today offically marks 6 months till our big day and I'm wondering can it get any crazier? After my best friends magazine sigining we all had a talk and everyone expressed that really wanted to be apart of the wedding so we have a wedding party again including friends. My bridesmaids and I are all paying for the one BM who had financial issues her dress and shoes , when we told her she had us all crying. We had to uncheck our HM because FI's dad while he had great intentions when gifting us our HM to the Caymen Islands he really couldn't afford it so we have been thinking of going somewhere in the U.S that we will pay for ourselves. So now I'm on travelocity every night looking for idea's Lastly I caught my FI smoking! Yup he quit on our birthday in July and came in from walking the fur baby smelling like a walking cig lol I know it's hard to quit but shesssh I'll never understand how ppl quit for months and then go back to it On the sunny side of planning the BM's gifts came in yesterday from the Knot store, we picked out tux's, my MOH paid her dress in full ( one down 4 to go) and tonite FI has a surprise planned for me. While it's been crazy planning so far I have honestly loved all the little ups and downs. Woot Woot 6 months till I'm a Mrs.
Once in awhile,right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

Re: 6 Crazy Months To Go

• Options
    Hey! Well I'm glad the WP stuff is working out for you! And I love surprises, too - enjoy it with him!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_6-crazy-months?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:46ef9003-bcf8-421a-aabd-8862420969eePost:8345988a-65f7-46f5-8a94-1d4c80b56b8e">6 Crazy Months To Go</a>:
    [QUOTE] Lastly I caught my FI smoking! Yup he quit on our birthday in July and came in from walking the fur baby smelling like a walking cig lol I know it's hard to quit but shesssh I'll never understand how ppl quit for months and then go back to it.
    Posted by 7E&G7[/QUOTE]

I quit smoking at the beginning of the summer in 2007... for my bday in November that year my friends took me to AC and I bummed a cig off of a friend and as soon as I took the first drag I almost PUKED.  It most definitely doesn't taste the same, so I have no idea how people go back to it, either!  I haven't had a cigarette since!  Your FI must be a crazy person hahaha  :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I've never smoked and wedding planning is making me want to go lite one up. J/K
    Be patient with FI, I'm sure he is trying really hard to stay away from it.
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options

Thank you Bmore, K8888 lol he did say it wasn't the same whatever that means and I think he realizes its not a healthy habit.Carla yeah I did'nt bitch a fit because its been very stressful planning and if I was him I probably would've been smoking a pack a day but he is really trying I think its hard being around other smoker's at work that get's him.

Once in awhile,right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards