African American Weddings
Options

So Behind.....I need a Spankin!

I STILL haven't sent all my invites out. I've sent out the OOT guests...but the intowners...I haven't even finished assembling them. OMG what is my problem???

I shouldn't have had all those intricate pieces....
image180 Made the cut!
image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
image 7 Found something else to do
image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image

Re: So Behind.....I need a Spankin!

• Options
    Yes you do! Tonight and tomorrow no excuses missy!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    My mom said Wednesday is better for her....no???
    image180 Made the cut!

• Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_so-behindi-need-a-spankin?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:87a321ab-7c3b-4c56-9518-19b19fef772bPost:f696bd21-ce94-444c-b192-ee764b34bea4">Re: So Behind.....I need a Spankin!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My mom said Wednesday is better for her....no???
    Posted by MrsSmith2Be02[/QUOTE]

LOL! how many invites are you stuffing? I 2nd M1ssJ tonight and/or tomorrow. When did you put your RSVP date as? Or when do you have to have numbers to the venue?

*you cutting it real REAL close miss lady!*
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    If I remember correctly you wanted them out by Labor Day weekend...you better run because here I come with the belt!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    TRACEY NOOOOO!!!! Don't get on me. Please dont. LOL.

So yea, my priority RSVP date is Oct. 1. BUT I will allow for the stragglers to come in afterwards. I have sent the invites to those. The biggest part has been addressing these bad boys. My mom says my handwriting sux so she won't let me write them out....but I have double envelopes so she and my aunt are hand addressing (2) per invitee basically.

End of the day....its about 200 envelopes. I AM about to scrap etiquette and start hand delivering these thangs myself. I do have a 2nd rsvp card that has Oct 17 on it....but its for the ones that didn't make oct 1 (if we have extra space ya know)
    image180 Made the cut!

• Options
    Uh y'all don't use labels for the invites? If they want hand written from me they gonna be mad
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_so-behindi-need-a-spankin?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:87a321ab-7c3b-4c56-9518-19b19fef772bPost:1f6866e4-296b-44f9-bb82-f4f36cac81e1">Re: So Behind.....I need a Spankin!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Uh y'all don't use labels for the invites? If they want hand written from me they gonna be mad
    Posted by thedivav[/QUOTE]

I was going to use labels....they gave me a crazy look! They said

"You dare NOT use a printed label for a formal invitation."

My response: Yes maam, so what type of pens do you need??? LOL.
    image180 Made the cut!

• Options
    Awww girl. I mailed mine out this weekend with RSVP date of Oct 6. I surely did put lables on them and I had less than you did. Girl if your Momma and aunt wants them handwritten they need to get on ASAP! Oh my...good luck girl.
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
  • Options
    Yea my mom is retired luckily. Maybe I can write the inside envelope and she just do the addressing??? It's a thought.
    image180 Made the cut!

• Options
    Yeah that would work with her doing the addressing and you doing the inners. October 1st is close! You should at least do 10 between today and tomorrow then blaze em with her on Wednesday. Get it done missy !
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_so-behindi-need-a-spankin?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:87a321ab-7c3b-4c56-9518-19b19fef772bPost:e854c64c-7f24-4c1c-93fe-abc88782de33">Re: So Behind.....I need a Spankin!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Behind.....I need a Spankin! : I was going to use labels....they gave me a crazy look! They said "You dare NOT use a printed label for a formal invitation." My response: Yes maam, so what type of pens do you need??? LOL.
    Posted by MrsSmith2Be02[/QUOTE]

<div>lol yeah your mom would be mad with me cause i will be printing out lables </div><div>aint no way in four hales i will be hand writting all thoes invites </div><div>they are lucky to get an invite and not an email invite lol</div>
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Get those Invites done girl!!! LOL! 

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Options
    I TOTALLY put the printed labels on mine.... Didint care at all.  They looked beautiful.

I had the clear ones and used a script font
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards