African American Weddings
Options

REALLY NOT A GOOD TIME!

On Friday, I received a phone call saying I will be laid off the end of this month.  I am so down, all I keep thinking about is how my life is going to change. FI keep saying everything is goin to be ok. I believe him but I have always been independent and never ask a man for nothing. Plus my wedding is in 3 months! Smh  I cant stop crying. I am a woman of faith and I know God has something waiting for me but the timing is so bad. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: REALLY NOT A GOOD TIME!

• Options
    God has it all in His plan. Don't worry. Something will come up. You have a good FI and im sure he will be there for you. Listen to him. It will be alright.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_really-not-a-good-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:8e6fdec3-8071-4219-9473-11fc8b4722f0Post:4d0f49b5-4d12-4304-8b77-fe6e69a3b24f">Re: REALLY NOT A GOOD TIME!</a>:
    [QUOTE]God has it all in His plan. Don't worry. Something will come up. You have a good FI and im sure he will be there for you. Listen to him. It will be alright.
    Posted by shaygray88[/QUOTE]

Agree with all of this. We'll be praying for you and I'm sure God has a great plan for you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Ditto PP. It's ok to be sad but in the midst of your sorrow give thanks that the Lord has provided for you and even held off until you're this close to the wedding. You have 2 months to focus on starting a new life with your husband. His will be done :)
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    I agree with PP. God has something better instore for you. WIth FIs support you will be fine hun ! Trust that. 
  • Options
    I agree with all of the pp... God has something great in store for you ..

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    I know it feels terrible right now but you know how God does it.  There IS something waiting for you bigger and better.  Satan is a liar and is trying to steal your joy so don't ponder on losing your job.  Instead focus on what is coming and put your faith into action!  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    at least you got a warning... i have been unemployed 27 months... 
    you will be ok :) something will come 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies! Im staying prayerful and I receive the blessings thats headed my way. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Everything PP said. And remember, the Lord wouldn't put more on you then you can bear. This has been tried and proven. Be strong and have faith. One door does not close without another one opening. 
    March 2013 January siggy challenge - hair inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Stay in prayer everything will work out.
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • Options
    Will keep You prayed up. I know how demoralizing this can be, BUT in ALL things give thanks! U may not understand it all now, but I hope U would have faith to know God's got Ur back. He has ALREADY provided!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re: REALLY NOT A GOOD TIME!:
    [QUOTE]Everything PP said. And remember, the Lord wouldn't put more on you then you can bear. This has been tried and proven. Be strong and have faith. One door does not close without another one opening. 
    Posted by kitad05[/QUOTE]

This is soo true...Ill be praying for you and im sure God has a plan in mind which will be soo much better than the job you had...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    I won't repeat what has been said other than ill keep you in my prayers. Also remember that HE won't put more on us than we can bare. Stay positive
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i know the feeling hun, you're in my prayers!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_really-not-a-good-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:8e6fdec3-8071-4219-9473-11fc8b4722f0Post:f4e8f8cb-63ae-40c9-a914-c90db949c7ac">Re: REALLY NOT A GOOD TIME!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ditto PP. It's ok to be sad but in the midst of your sorrow give thanks that the Lord has provided for you and even held off until you're this close to the wedding. You have 2 months to focus on starting a new life with your husband. His will be done :)
    Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]

Say that J!

Don't worry sissy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards