African American Weddings
Options

Tuesdays Tips

How do you best manage stress?

Wedding Planning/Work/Relationships/Etc...

Anything...
AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: Tuesdays Tips

• Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Usually I pray, go to the gym and sweat it out, and talk to others who can give me sound advice. Oh and post on here :) TK always makes me smile!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pray and rock out to my gospel cds...I blast them like it's the greatest rap album ever while I'm on the interstate. Crazy huh? I also re-connect with my social life and hang with the girls. Recently, working out has decreased the effects of stress although I am still working through a stressful situation.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Patron, bacardi peach red, chardonnay..... lmao

But I have to pull myself out of whatever the situation is. Even if its just to take a breath and then come back to it.

Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I cuddle with my man, and fall asleep.  A nice glass or 2-3 of good wine helps too.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Usually I pray about the situation, take myself away from it (think about/do something else, sleep, etc.), and then try to come back to the situation with a clear head.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards