Washington-Seattle
Options

Umm...dangit!!

So I was thinking I'd just need the invite and RSVP card and would put directions, accomodations, and other info on our website, right?  Yeah, I kind of need a card to put that on, don't I??  Grrr....

So it's a jacket invite which means it's got the one opening on one side and will have the invitation in it and the RSVP behind the invite in the jacket as well.  I have two options: Make a totally different card and slide it in along with the RSVP or put the RSVP and the other info card on one "card" with a perforation in the middle so people can tear it and send in the RSVP but keep the other info.  Which do you think is better? 

Also...what the heck do I say on the Other card??
Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
Married 7/10/10
Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
Anniversary

Re: Umm...dangit!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the idea of totally other card.  =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

So then what do I say on it?  Do I title it "Other Information" or "Additional Information"?  And do I just say something like:  We look forward to celebrating with you.  Directions, accomodations, and other information can be found on our website at www.weddingwebsite.com.? That seems a bit short? 

I plan on making the card a different size than the RSVP card.  At first I thought in between the size of the RSVP card and the invite so 4.25 x 6 but then that seems to big for such small amount of info?  Should I make it smaller than the RSVP card?  I don't want to make it the same size - I worry guests will accidentally send back the info card vs. the RSVP.

Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I made almost exactly this same card.  Mine was slightly larger than the RSVP.  I titled it "Details".  I can post a pic of mine after school today, but I got my inspiration from this:
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooh, that helps, thank you!
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I agree with jennyann. Another cardwill look good

• Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think you have to print that info.  But if you do, I agree, you should do a separate card.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like having another card. I think what you have looks good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards