African American Weddings
Options

It Fit!!!!

I am soooo happy and excited. I went for my first fitting this weekend, and I was so nervous because when I picked up my dress from the shop it didn't fit. When I bought it, I was between 2 sizes, so I went for the smaller size planning to lose weight. In that time I was so stressed about loosing weight I gained more weight. So when I tried it on when I picked it up it was way to small, 8 inches too small. I couldn't get it down all the way past my hips and butt. So FI and I have been working out at a bootcamp with a trainer for the last 3 1/2 months. I went Saturday and it fit, with room to tighten. I'm 9 inches down. I was so excited, it was causing me so much anxiety.

I just had to share!!!
Anniversary

Re: It Fit!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011

I am SOOO happy for you!!!

What a burden off your shoulders. I am in the same situation. Last time I tried on my dress it did not fit and I need to loose about 3 to 4 more inches.

I'm sure you look great in your dress. I'd love to see pics of you in the dress.

Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Job!!! It feels good dont it? Keep up the good work. And Thank your FI for workign out with you and supporting.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes! Congrats on the accomplishement and kudos for FI working out with you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YESSSS!!! that is great!!!! Good Job... thats our plan for the summer to do bootcamp... great work!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is wonderful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great job!! Congrats to you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great job!  Congrats to you and FI for making it something both of you did together.  I work with my FI too and I love it!
    Until the first full year of being one! Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice work!  You are going to look fab!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations that is awesome. Keep up the great work cant wait to see pictures!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all so much. Sorry I don't have pictures, but I will take some next fitting.

@ksk2012- I see you are also in LA, I can recommend my bootcamp. He will give you a great price and it's a really small and personal gym. I think I know everyone's name there.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations...you go girl!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards