African American Weddings

12 days and counting them down!

Hey ladies! Well to say the last month has been crazy is an understatement! But I've missed you guys!  So with only 2 more nights to work I FINALLY get a chance to hop on here and catch up real quick.

Things are going ok.  We've had a few hiccups with the arrival time of the bridal party but I can't worry about that anymore.  What will be will be!

Monday was my LAST final meeting with a vendor and I'm feeling much more comfortable now since the photographer and I got together.  I also managed to drop in on the florist and pay for 2 additional arragements that just got added AND dropped of the $150 deposit check for the cake stand.  Sounds like a lot but they promised they only "HOLD" the check and don't cash it.  So I guess that's cool.

Final, final tally from the venue is in and we have saved even more money.  So our new total that is a surplus is $745.39!! SUPER PSYCHED about that because I'm proud of us for paying things off and not having any after wedding debt.  It did help that our attendance numbers dropped a lot.

So I'm not saying good bye just yet.  I just wanted to drop in and say hello to you all!!  
80 said yes image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards