African American Weddings
Options

Double Checks!!! Yay Me!! PIP

It feels fantastic to finally be getting some things crossed off our to-do list. This weekend we went shopping for our bands. I found a beauty that compliments my ring perfectly. FI also found one that he loved.

This is the band alone

My ring with the band....it makes my e-ring look completely different

The band he tried on was rose gold, but his is going to be ordered in white gold.

On Sunday my BM and I all went shopping for their dresses. I had already spotted one online that I liked online and I knew that they just had to try it on. As it turned out, that was the only dress they needed to try on. Because I was completely in LOVE with it as soon as the first girl stepped out in it. The shop owner was so kind and helpful and even gave the ladies $25 off their dresses.

I am so excited and I can't wait to see what they are going to look like in them.

The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Double Checks!!! Yay Me!! PIP

• Options
    Love that you found a band that compliments your ring so well...

Now we need pics of the BM dresses!

Congrats on the checks!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Great checks !
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    Congrats on the checks! I love your band!!! I think we need pics of THE dress too! have you picked it out?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Love your band girl. Congrats on ur checks!!!
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_double-checks-yay-me-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:943a4745-d472-459e-a6fa-060d91f3561cPost:8cf31cea-0a47-43b3-9a99-961469389e33">Re: Double Checks!!! Yay Me!! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on the checks! I love your band!!! I think we need pics of THE dress too! have you picked it out?
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Beleive it of not, I still haven't found THE DRESS. But I have my sights set on one that I really like. I'm going to try in on nexte weekend.
    The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards