Washington-Seattle
Options

HAPPY!!

So, I think that I found our officiant!! Yipee one down, a billion more to go... LOL (well kinda). His name is Greg Hollman (anyone heard of him?) from Renton, WA. He's super nice, down to earth and great sense of humor. Also met with a great photographer today Chris Sollart. Not sure if we will go with him, we have another meeting with a photographer on monday so we will see. If anyone has any feedback or has heard of either vendors PLEASE let me know. Good, bad or indifferent. Hope all is well with all you girls :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: HAPPY!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I posted in your original post about our photographers...def check them out!  And don't let the prices on their site scare you cause you said you want to stay around $2000...they will work with you to do a great package in your budget I am sure!

My one piece of advice is that you really love whomever you choose as a photographer...they are going to be following you around all day long and are going to have to interact with your friends and family to get great photos.  It was so easy to be comfortable and natuaral around ours cause we really liked them as people.  We cut a bunch that just didn't feel right personality-wise and are so glad that we did!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks :) I looked on the site and saw some pictures. Looked for yours but didnt find them :(. But did love the work, think I am going to contact them. Where did you have your wedding? Thanks again.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards